Packers release Marc Boerigter....

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Yeah, he hasn't done a thing of note. However Ihe was clicking in OTA's, not sure what really happened between then and now.

Funny how the OTA's are made out too be a huge deal and then they end up cutting someone who took part in it.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah i thought he would do better as well.

oh well, you dont perform, you get cut.

that seems to be the trend, and i like it.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember the signing. Most of you guys were praising the signing of this guy. I told you it was a wasted signing!

OUCH....sorry....I just hurt my shoulder, patting myself on the back!!!

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:
I saw that coming since training camp started. No suprise.

No surprise whatsoever he has no hands and like someone here said runs patterns like a zombie

showstopper4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ill predict Gardner, released next wednesday after he has 0 catches against the bengals weak *** secondary.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bengals secondary is horrible if Bills can Pass over them (and run straight by them....even though they lost) that packers will have no trouble passing against them.

TomAllen

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
yeah i thought he would do better as well.

oh well, you dont perform, you get cut.

that seems to be the trend, and i like it.

once again. fyi.

tromadz wrote: (in defense of TT)

Does he (Favre) want some good WRs?

Javon\Driver\Gardner\Boreigter are pretty good(javon is here until further notice)

So we have WRs...oh, and we also have Franks and Lee, who are some of his favorite targets...

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TT continues the trend of bringing in guys only to release them. Chalk him up with O'Dwyer,Thompson,Little,Freeman,etc.

Why does TT bring in FA's and release them before the season starts? I'm not trying to turn this into a TT bashing honestly, but it seems to be a habit.

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
TT continues the trend of bringing in guys only to release them. Chalk him up with O'Dwyer,Thompson,Little,Freeman,etc.

Why does TT bring in FA's and release them before the season starts? I'm not trying to turn this into a TT bashing honestly, but it seems to be a habit.

Because they are not good enough to beat out the competition -- even low draft picks. Not trying to turn this into a TT bashing either -- but it doesn't speak well of his ability to evaluate FA's.

TomAllen

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bruce said:
pyledriver80 said:

Because they are not good enough to beat out the competition -- even low draft picks. Not trying to turn this into a TT bashing either -- but it doesn't speak well of his ability to evaluate FA's.

Yes, exactly.

Isn't that the book on TT. That he's better at drafting college players than he is at signing FA's?

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes it is. Evaluating college talent was what he did in Seattle, this is his first GM gig.

Staff online

Latest posts