Packers raise ticket prices for 5th straight year

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MIGHT thin out the waiting list some as a relative few of the old timers may give up their seats.
My 80 year old friend is angry about the increase and he is threatening to do just that.

Ace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MIGHT thin out the waiting list some as a relative few of the old timers may give up their seats.
My 80 year old friend is angry about the increase and he is threatening to do just that.

So.... you're telling me I may break 60,000th on the waiting list?

H

HardRightEdge

He should put his tickets up for sale on one of the many broker sights and triple his money...as so many already do. Maybe you could help him with working the internets. ;)

As for the $3 increase...the cap is expected to go up about $3.3 million. Back of the envelope, if this increase applies to something like 75,000 of the 80,000 seats give or take over 10 games, that will cover about 2/3 of the cap increase.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So many thoughts on this. What are some of yours?
No surprise since everything goes up in price sometime or other.
And the NFL with all the gazillions of $ they make is big business so one should expect to pay the big bucks if one is going to be a big fan by going to games and buying all sorts of crap with their team logo on it.
(Ridiculous that a jersey that probably costs only $5 in a sweat shop to make goes for $100!)
Other than that, I'm a home watcher so this doesn't effect me one way or the other.

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's the stupid freaking pre-season games that kill me. It's like paying Porsche money for a Toyoda.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My suggestion to improve the league is to eliminate 2 weeks of preseason and give an extra 2 bye weeks into the season, early, mid season, and late in the season. Players would love it. TV networks would love it as 2 weeks of national reg season games beats 2 weeks of preseason games. Individual teams would not like it as it would cut into profits from losing 1 preseason game

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My suggestion to improve the league is to eliminate 2 weeks of preseason and give an extra 2 bye weeks into the season, early, mid season, and late in the season. Players would love it. TV networks would love it as 2 weeks of national reg season games beats 2 weeks of preseason games. Individual teams would not like it as it would cut into profits from losing 1 preseason game
Love that idea. They need to do something. The pre-season is sickening.

Members online

Latest posts