packers pre game warmups

DoubleC4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am heading to lambeau this weekend for the game and I was wondering if anyone has had luck with getting autographs when the players are out for their warmups. or maybe they dont sign anything. i was just curious.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
It depends..... I seen Manning sign before a game at the wall...Just have to get close enough and be polite I would imagine

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know. We were at the Miami game last weekend... I really don't think they get close enough to the railing to ask for an autograph. I think your best bet would be to get down on the field level during warm ups. No idea how you do that though lol

OP
OP
DoubleC4

DoubleC4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know. We were at the Miami game last weekend... I really don't think they get close enough to the railing to ask for an autograph. I think your best bet would be to get down on the field level during warm ups. No idea how you do that though lol

haha i have a feeling ill get tackled by some security guards if i did that

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder if there is some kind of autograph session of any sort going on? Maybe check the official Packers website? Anyone know of anything going on at the field or in the area? That might be your better bet instead of trying to luck into it. I personally wouldn't bother them during a warm up, I wouldn't want to distract their focus or anything when they are in football mode. I dunno.... I'd feel bad but that's just me..... I guess the key thing in to be respectful, patient and don't act like a butthead (I'm sure you would not *hugs*). People who get security's attention are the ones who are obnoxious and rude, pestering the players and such. Honestly if it were me, I'd be so content to just be there on that field, even just watching would take my breath. Just enjoy your experience and have fun with it, if you get lucky and get somebody to sign, all the more awesome! Hope you have the best of fun and good luck!!!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

As I said you can get autographs at the wall

Members online

Latest posts