Packers, Please Consider Vincent Jackson for a TE Spot!

ldlehrer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do not see the Packers picking Vincent Jackson of Northern Colorado any sooner than the 3rd round and probably not until the 4th round, but I think he is the separation making TE the Packers need. He could fill in at WR for certain DB matchups too. At 6'4 and a half" and 240lbs he is big enough to play TE. He supposely blocks well. He is athleic, good down field speed at 4.55 40 yd dash and has reliable hands.
The Packers do not have a TE who can get separation from the faster LBs and strong safeties.
Brett could use a utility receiver who can play both TE and WR. Martin does not show enough toughness and Bubba Franks is too slow for downfield separation.

Defense will be and should be the focus on this year's draft for the Packers. I still think another offensive guard and another TE need to be considered. I am not worried about Brett Favre's replacement. If the Packers can keep winning Brett will probably be back in 2006.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i found a nice little write up on him. this guy thinks hes going in the second. i still think we'll be drafting defense with both of our picks in the second, but who knows. he looks like a hell of a player.

Vincent Jackson WR/TE Northern Colorado 6

Members online

Latest posts