Packers Open Preseason on National TV

NACHOMAN

Sailing the seas of cheese
Reaction score
Sadly, there is no functionality to upload a picture on this site to attach to your signature. (yet) You will need to upload a photo a flickr or imageshack. Once you get the URL you can edit your signature here: http://www.packerforum.com/account/signature
Well I set up a flickr account ,but still dont know how to set up the sig. Thanks for the help Rob

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Yeah you are not doing SH*T realcaliforniacheese if you have anything other than a beer in your hand I might have to get upset. :p

I did get an oil-less deep-fryer that I plan on busting out for this tailgate. :)
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: I still have the Jellenator, might whip up a big batch of jello shooters, really liked the malibu ones and of course the Packer Punch, depending how many we can get to join us. I am getting excited already.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PACKERS at LIONS, Week 1 Monday Night Football, Game 1 of the ESPN Monday Night Doubleheader

Did you hear it here first?

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I set up a flickr account ,but still dont know how to set up the sig. Thanks for the help Rob

I updated your account with what I "think" you want as the photo for your signature. Let me know if that is what you wanted to do. :)

NACHOMAN

Reaction score
I updated your account with what I "think" you want as the photo for your signature. Let me know if that is what you wanted to do. :)
Wow your like a summoner of sports minds. Good job Rob. Hey thats your new nick name "good job Rob" you herd it here first.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would love to, but that's my finacee's b-day, and she's not really all that interested in going..

NACHOMAN

Reaction score
I got my tickets already, and I'm not sure when they let you in for Thursday night games. Would like to go into the stadium early and try and get some autographs.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I did get an oil-less deep-fryer that I plan on busting out for this tailgate. :)
I'm not picking on ya Rob, but your post brought a chill to my spine. I actually got a spinal shiver. It reminded me of going to the Rose Bowl in 1999. The UW Alumni had a tailgate outside the hotel we were staying at that week. At the tailgate I took a bite into my brat and immediately spit it out onto the floor. The lady who handed it to me was horrified at the site of my reaction. While wiping my tongue with the back of my hand, I asked what they did with the brats. She responded, "Why we boiled them in pickle juice. It's so much healthier for you." That's all that I needed to know.

So when I saw something about an oil-less deep fryer running in CA, it brought back bad memories!

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not picking on ya Rob, but your post brought a chill to my spine. I actually got a spinal shiver. It reminded me of going to the Rose Bowl in 1999. The UW Alumni had a tailgate outside the hotel we were staying at that week. At the tailgate I took a bite into my brat and immediately spit it out onto the floor. The lady who handed it to me was horrified at the site of my reaction. While wiping my tongue with the back of my hand, I asked what they did with the brats. She responded, "Why we boiled them in pickle juice. It's so much healthier for you." That's all that I needed to know.

So when I saw something about an oil-less deep fryer running in CA, it brought back bad memories!

Seriously, who the -eff thought cooking brats in pickle juice was a good idea? And who the bloody hell tries to make brats "healthy?" You don't eat brats because you're trying to be healthy, you eat them because they're awesome.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seriously, who the -eff thought cooking brats in pickle juice was a good idea? And who the bloody hell tries to make brats "healthy?" You don't eat brats because you're trying to be healthy, you eat them because they're awesome.
Amen. It was a shocking introduction to California culture.

However, I'll have to find this article. It's sitting somewhere in a scrapbook at home. The night that the UW Alumni association held their pep rally on the Santa Monica peer, there was a huge crowd of Badger fans. After the pep rally everyone went to the bars in Santa Monica. By about 8pm, every single bar ran out of beer! They weren't used to the amount of beer Wisconsin fans could drink. Apparently the typical CA drinker leans on the mixed drinks more than the beer. Bars were calling up and down the coast, trying to secure more beer for their thirsty patrons. They had emergency kegs shipped in. It's a hilarious article not just for the fact that this situation occurred, but that it triggered an article to be written about it in the paper the next day!

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Amen. It was a shocking introduction to California culture.

However, I'll have to find this article. It's sitting somewhere in a scrapbook at home. The night that the UW Alumni association held their pep rally on the Santa Monica peer, there was a huge crowd of Badger fans. After the pep rally everyone went to the bars in Santa Monica. By about 8pm, every single bar ran out of beer! They weren't used to the amount of beer Wisconsin fans could drink. Apparently the typical CA drinker leans on the mixed drinks more than the beer. Bars were calling up and down the coast, trying to secure more beer for their thirsty patrons. They had emergency kegs shipped in. It's a hilarious article not just for the fact that this situation occurred, but that it triggered an article to be written about it in the paper the next day!

That's hilarious!

packnutt

'97 Shareholder
Reaction score
I will be there with a group of 20! Lot F4 same as last year. Sorry you can't make it RCC...
We're going to make jello shooters in your honor!

Can't wait! GO PACK

NACHOMAN

Reaction score
Unfortunately we aren't able to make this game, but our trip this year takes us up to Seattle for the Monday Night game. Are you heading down to SD Thursday night?
Nice , Seattle will be fun. Were going down Thursday and staying for the weekend. It will be a great time, but not like a regular season game. The intensity level goes from a 10 to about a really awesome 7.99 lol .. GO PACK !!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts