Packers once again boast one of the youngest rosters in the league

• Thread starter Deleted member 6794
  • Start date

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been hearing about the Packers having a young roster almost as long as I've hear people thinking we are the only team that ever suffers injuries. Neither one mean squat

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 6794

I've been hearing about the Packers having a young roster almost as long as I've hear people thinking we are the only team that ever suffers injuries. Neither one mean squat

Injuries mean a whole lot, especially when having a roster with a lot of young and inexperienced backups.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This might be the oldest team the Packers have fielded in years. I like it. Seems we've been youngest or second youngest for years.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 6794

This might be the oldest team the Packers have fielded in years. I like it. Seems we've been youngest or second youngest for years.

The 2012 team actually was slightly older than this year´s squad and we´ve been ranked 6th and 5th respectively over the last two seasons.

Kalulukb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hopefully being younger means stronger and less injuries. We can't afford to have any injuries this year.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is there a trophy for having the youngest team? Is there a trophy for having/complaining about having a lot of injuries? Wow if there are!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts