Packers OL in 2005

Steel Wheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Over the past few seasons the Packers have had at least a top 5 OL. With Marco Rivera and Mike Wahle gone, is there anyone who really believes that the Packers OL will not miss a beat???

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Much of the credit has to go to Beightol. Rivera was sent to NLFE, Flanny had several bad injuries, and Tauscher was a 7th round pick. It may take a half season or so, but I think they'll be right back up there. There's no telling how much longer Marco can play anyhow.
Hammer

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
getting Mike Flanagan back will do wonders for the line...the line wasn't as strong in '04 as in '03...I think the loss of him had a lot to do with it, I think the center is underrated in importance, calling blitzes and such, Flanagan centering the line, surrounded by Klemm, Ruegammer, O'Dwyer (mix and match starting G's), and also Coston could produce some. Our o-line will do fine, lets hope Ahman is 100%.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With Flanny back and the FAs we signed we should be very solid. Very close to last year and if things gel, Clifton and Tauscher are both still young and improving it could be even better.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If they could get gown to their 3rd string rookie center last year and still have a solid showing I think OL should do fine this year again.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts