Packers official search engine site

kali3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw from people signatures that a lot of people are using the Packers official internet search engine site:
The Green Bay Packers: Swag Store

I've been using it instead of Google for awhile now. Right now I am torn between getting a Brett Favre bobblehead or the Don Majkowski autograph (hey he was my favorite as a kid).

Just wondering if anyone else had any luck with it and if they did what did they win?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I got an 99 Brett card and a 2007 Rodgers card

funny the Brett card was cheaper than the Rodgers one lol

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I got a Rodgers ROOKIE card using this search engine...

I have not spent one penny of my own money for any of these cards

OP
OP
K

kali3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Has anyone else downloaded the toolbar? Love having the Packer logo on my computer toolbar!

Tecmo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So what happens now? How do I earn Swag Bucks?

Replace Google with it as your primary search engine(it was a tough transition for me), and do a lot of searches. You can probably get 1 or 2 swagbucks a day if you try hard enough, then just save them up until you can get something you want.

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Replace Google with it as your primary search engine(it was a tough transition for me), and do a lot of searches. You can probably get 1 or 2 swagbucks a day if you try hard enough, then just save them up until you can get something you want.

Thanks :) Searching Packer Forum got me 2 swag bucks, hurrah!

OP
OP
K

kali3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They added a couple of new contest on the search site. You uses your Packer points to enter them

One contest is for an authentic Packers Game-Used Helmet. That contest goes until Sep 15th.

There is also a contest to win a Charles Woodson Autographed Mini-Helmet. That contest ends December 15th.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I tried it for like a week but couldnt make the transition. The only thing I wanted was the game used helmet but I have one so I never stuck with it.

jkrelt

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nothings free. Personally, I'd read the privacy policy before accepting the terms of service. Although the "G Force Pom Pom" does look pretty awesome, one of my pet peeves is dealing with shady companies bribing me with free crap. Sticking to google.

OP
OP
K

kali3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They have another win a game used helmet sweepstakes on the Packers Search site that goes to February 7th, 2011.

They also added one to win a Charles Woodson autographed Football. That sweepstakes ends on June 10, 2011.

OP
OP
K

kali3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They also added a contest to win an autographed Cullen Jenkins Mini Helmet.

OP
OP
K

kali3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just got a free Go Pack Go scarf from it! I know it's August now and I wont be able to wear it for a few months but I figured Pre-Season is starting and I better get ready!

Reaction score
I got a signed charles Woodson mini helmet and a signed Harris mini helmet! I have enough points to get anything I want (10000 points) so I'm waiting for the right thing to show up!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Why not check it out?

I got 3 cards from them and paid nothing.

So it is not a scam, it is not looking to make money off you, just wants you to use their search engine

OP
OP
K

kali3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got a signed charles Woodson mini helmet and a signed Harris mini helmet! I have enough points to get anything I want (10000 points) so I'm waiting for the right thing to show up!

Did you win the helmets in the sweepstakes contests or did you get them by redeeming points?

OP
OP
K

kali3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why not check it out?

I got 3 cards from them and paid nothing.

So it is not a scam, it is not looking to make money off you, just wants you to use their search engine

I got a few football cards from it too.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts