Packers Next Head Coach.

OP
OP
R

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know that he has turned down any "Conversation about coaching in the NFL"... But he has never been offered the Packer Head Coaching Job before.... Every man has his passion.

Perhaps is passion is to be the the AD?

Perhaps it is not?

Perhaps being the head coach of the Packers would be an offer he could not turn down?

Big win today.... HUGE. 4-0

Kyle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love Barry, but I don't think he'd find any success at the NFL level. He will be a great AD at UW and I think he made an exceptional decision to leave the team to B.B.
His greatest failure (if there was one) was his inability to recruit any kind of QB. Fortunately, he was consistently able to form an incredible O-line.
Big win tonight. In fact, one for the ages. But I still hate John Stocco.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kyle said:
I love Barry, but I don't think he'd find any success at the NFL level. He will be a great AD at UW and I think he made an exceptional decision to leave the team to B.B.
His greatest failure (if there was one) was his inability to recruit any kind of QB. Fortunately, he was consistently able to form an incredible O-line.
Big win tonight. In fact, one for the ages. But I still hate John Stocco.

I agree on all counts. Good post.

OP
OP
R

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kyle,

You are so right. As you worte: "It was a big win tonight. In fact, one for the ages."

I think Barry would be a very good NFL Head coach, you do not. All that really matters though is that Barry does what is right for him, his family, and U.W. In that order.

Barry is a winner and winners win that is what winners do.

RP

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like him and Bates... Master Bates has turned our defense around, no playmakers+good coach=better defense.. I think he deserves a shot at HC for the Pack.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JavonWalker084 said:
Aaron Rodgers learning under Steve Mariucci...that is a promising alignment

Just like Harrington learning under Mariucci...that combo has been lighting up the league this year!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts