Packers Need to Hit in This Draft

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't believe we closed the gap much if at all between us and SF. Interesting, that Atlanta fell a bit. I think they have had a good offseason--free agency and the draft.

Oh and I forgot that Super Bowls aren't won in March and April, but one could argue they are. ;)

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
^ he was hosting a "party" for the draft, not a smart thing to tweet about when you know damn well that he is a trouble maker. Bet ya, beyond a doubt, that he could NOT pass a drug test after last nights draft party.
He sure sounded stoned when they were interviewing him after he was selected. I thought he is really slow or really stoned.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't believe we closed the gap much if at all between us and SF. Interesting, that Atlanta fell a bit. I think they have had a good offseason--free agency and the draft.

Oh and I forgot that Super Bowls aren't won in March and April, but one could argue they are. ;)

Glad you added that because there are some on here who will try to hit you with that Super Bowls are not won in March hooblah....the funny thing is they can be tho. I also agree that we didn't close the gap much betwen us and San Fran. Can we beat San Fran week 1? sure..but we are going to have to play a near perfect game.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Glad you added that because there are some on here who will try to hit you with that Super Bowls are not won in March hooblah....the funny thing is they can be tho. I also agree that we didn't close the gap much betwen us and San Fran. Can we beat San Fran week 1? sure..but we are going to have to play a near perfect game.

When was the last time a SB was won in march? You said they can be, I'm just curious when they have been

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts