PackerFlatLander

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would list it like this ...

Curly Lambeau
Vince Lombardi
Bart Starr
Ray Nitschke

Note ... yes, Favre was a far better athlete and player than Starr. But, I picked Starr due to the five world championships, the fact that he served as head coach for nine seasons, during one of the worst periods of team directors leadership (or non-leadership, rather), and the fact that Starr never acted like a dunce.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would list it like this ...

Curly Lambeau
Vince Lombardi
Bart Starr
Ray Nitschke

Note ... yes, Favre was a far better athlete and player than Starr. But, I picked Starr due to the five world championships, the fact that he served as head coach for nine seasons, during one of the worst periods of team directors leadership (or non-leadership, rather), and the fact that Starr never acted like a dunce.

Uhh no Hutson?!?

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
Lambeau
Lombardi
Starr
Hutson

Yes I know it's tempting to consider Favre or White but that would mean one of them deserves to be on there more that these four and that's not the case.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I voted for Lombardi Nitschke White & Rodgers. Had a hard time voting for Rodgers as Starr & Favre are just as worthy maybe more.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I c
I did Lombardi, Lambeau, Starr, and White. An extra head will be put in later and that will be Rodgers
This is actually a good problem to have. Several teams will be much easier. I'm sure the Steelers have the same problem. Steelers would be Bradshaw Harris then a toss up between about 5 guys

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Lombardi - most famous coach in nfl history.
2. Hutson - the most dominate player in nfl player.
3. Starr - 5 titles. A true field general. Best post season QB. Oh and the classiest packer of all time.
4. White - changed the culture. He also means as much to packer nation as any player we have ever cheered.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How much do you value modern NFL compared to the black & white days when the talent was watered down still, just a fraction of today, and there were only 6 teams?

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Lombardi - most famous coach in nfl history.
2. Hutson - the most dominate player in nfl player.
3. Starr - 5 titles. A true field general. Best post season QB. Oh and the classiest packer of all time.
4. White - changed the culture. He also means as much to packer nation as any player we have ever cheered.
I'd go for Hutson or Curly

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
You need two categories, say before and after 1990. Pre 1990:
Lambeau
Lombardi
Starr
Hutson

Post 1990:
White
Favre
Rodgers
Thompson

(post 1990 is high arguable but that's what I came up with five minutes prior to walking out the door).

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

You need two categories, say before and after 1990. Pre 1990:
Lambeau
Lombardi
Starr
Hutson

Post 1990:
White
Favre
Rodgers
Thompson

(post 1990 is high arguable but that's what I came up with five minutes prior to walking out the door).
arguable ????

White
The guy who cleans the bathrooms
Rodgers
Thompson
McCarthy

:tup:

Reaction score
I really wanted to choose Favre and Rodgers, but I ended up choosing:
Reggie White
Curly Lambeau
Bart Starr
Vince Lombardi

4 players that not only represented the Packers, but represent the NFL.

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers' Mt. Rushmore imo should be Lambeau the founder and father, Lombardi the savior, Don Hutson the first team superstar, and Bob Harlan, who resurrected the franchise in the 1990's as club president, board chair and CEO. None of the other players or coaches would have mattered without these four in club history.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts