Packers Managment

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Re: Oannes' = Mike Sherman??

Let's flash back to the last game of 2005. Hmmm. Similar. Green Bay closes out their 4-12 season with SEATTLE!!!! We BEAT Seattle at home. Interesting. Hmmmm. Was Seattle not in the same situation as the Bears last year? Hmmm. Yes. Wow. We WON that game over a SUPERIOR Seahawks team that didn't appear interested in carrying momentum into the post-season and they parlayed their poor performance at Lambeau into a SuperBowl appearance just like the Bears.

I would call that game/set/match or Checkmate...but the objective voices here will be sure to disagree. By the way, how'd that beating of Seattle help us in the start of our next season? We got SHUTOUT...and got off to a pitiful start. Why? That game was MEANINGLESS just like the Bears game. Man!!!!

Wait... Warhawk... You are onto something... the team that lays down for Green Bay in the final week the past two seasons LOST the SuperBowl because they didn't try against us. Let that be a lesson for the team who plays us last in 2007!

I would agree with you in saying that Seattle game was meaningless for them way way way b4 saying that about the Bears game..

Those 2 games for me had a TOTALLY different feel about them..

BangTheDrum

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oannes' = Mike Sherman??

For sure, it did to me as well. Mostly because it's Packers-Bears, these teams have a real history whereas while the Seahawks have a slight rivalry with us its nowhere near the Bears'

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score

pyledriver80 said:
It's pointless. Who cares if we were 8-8 or not. It means nothing
What does it mean if we hit 4 - 0?

I'm sure if he were allowed to still post on here, quoted poster would say "It means nothing. 4-0 is not a superbowl win. TT still sucks, because GB has not won the '07 Superbowl yet, and I'm tired of waiting. Sean Payton would be doing way better right now. "

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score

pack_in_black said:
pyledriver80 said:
It's pointless. Who cares if we were 8-8 or not. It means nothing
What does it mean if we hit 4 - 0?

I'm sure if he were allowed to still post on here, quoted poster would say "It means nothing. 4-0 is not a superbowl win. TT still sucks, because GB has not won the '07 Superbowl yet, and I'm tired of waiting. Sean Payton would be doing way better right now. "

precisely why hes not here any more....

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, thank god we eliminate anyone with an alternative viewpoint. As people in other countries will tell you, free speech is way over-rated?!?! :-?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, thank god we eliminate anyone with an alternative viewpoint. As people in other countries will tell you, free speech is way over-rated?!?! :-?

you're still around, aint ya?

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score

your welcome to your view point Lare... pyle was preaching communism in a democratic world... free speech or not.. no one likes it.

by the way... you wanna take down your sarcastic avatar yet??? or is it a badge of honor now.

Members online

Latest posts