Packers hope to get Neal on practice field soon

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What's this? I thought the guy was going to be able to go after the bye? Will he ever get on the field and help us?

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
I thought so too. I but I don't think we'll need much of a pass rush for this game. Rivers will turn the ball over at least 1 time. He's averaging almost 2 INT's per game this season regardless of pressure. With our secondary I'm sure we'll get one or two and get points off them.

Plus Mathews is out Gates is still hobbling around with his injury and their lead pass rusher Shaun Phillips won't be playing either.

At the same time these injuries among our players are getting annoying now and it always seems to be our front 7 that can't stay healthy. It's Pickett with a concussion, it's Neal with his knee, Zombo with his shoulder, Clay with his quad.

Ugh.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Neal is expected to start practicing next week and should finally see his first start on Monday night against the Vikings.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Injuries aren't exact in predicting a return. As long as he is ready for the playoffs and up to speed not a whole lot matters.

Though less snaps for raji would be great

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts