Packers hire historian

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good news and a great idea. Especially with the Packers closing in on their centenniel in 5 years.

I believe Lee Remmel had the same or similar role with the club before.

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cliff is a very good choice in my opinion.
The history of the Green Bay Packers is always interesting to me no matter how many times I have read about it.
The Packers Heritage Trail is on my bucket list for a summer visit to Green Bay.

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So, will there be one history book for those of us that were Packer fans 25 plus years now and another for those that reach all the way back 2 or 3 years when looking at NFL "history"?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't get it why this would be needed when we already know most of the key moments already and there is already tons of stuff you can find out either in books or right here on the web.
What else can he tell us that we don't already know?
The history of the jock strap and the Packers, when Chester Marcol stubbed his toe and made all his kicks except a game winning clincher that day and Vince was extra cranky because he didn't put his Irish whiskey in his morning coffee and when Bart Starr had an outstanding game with a hangnail and a bruised thumb?

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I don't get it why this would be needed when we already know most of the key moments already and there is already tons of stuff you can find out either in books or right here on the web.
What else can he tell us that we don't already know?
The history of the jock strap and the Packers, when Chester Marcol stubbed his toe and made all his kicks except a game winning clincher that day and Vince was extra cranky because he didn't put his Irish whiskey in his morning coffee and when Bart Starr had an outstanding game with a hangnail and a bruised thumb?

Maybe its the story lines of our first few championships. We can easily brag about having the most of 13, could of been 14 if ties would of counted instead of being voided. I'm in favor, it can bring back why Hutson is the greatest receiver.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Because history is lost on those that don't know it.

'Why did my town hire a new librarian? All of the books are already on the shelf!'

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts