Packers helmet ranks #4...

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Entertainment and opinion is what it is.

I like the green and yellow one with the big G on the side. That is number 1 without a doubt.

The Viqueens helmet should be dead last. LOL

OP
OP
GWheels

GWheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seriously, when you have something resembling a spermatozoa on your helmet, time to change. You know it's the off season when we are ranking helmets. LOL
Yeah, a definite off season topic. If they don't get the new CBA done and it drags into summer I can only imagine the topics that will be brought up. Which stadium has the best ketchup?

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I believe the Packers should rank higher than the Giants, I always get confused on what the heck is on the side of their helmet. Packers go well with their uniforms.

Surprised our throwback helmet wasn't rated. LOL

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Bengals have the best look.
I also like the Rams. The horn, how cool is that?
As for the Pats, I like the previous one, with the guy about to hike the ball.
The worst is the Browns. They look like Tootsie Rolls and it's about time they had a logo on their helmets.

I'm unable to go forwards and back. I get a flash of the Giants and Chargers while it stays on the Colts. Anyone else having that problem?

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a load of codswallop! If not number one, the Packers helmet should definitely be ahead of the Giants and Chargers. Even though I hate the Cowboys, their helmet is a little too low as well. There's just something captivating about those silver helmets that seem to sparkle under the bright lights. The Browns at 6? Come on, those are one of the worst helmets in the league. However, the biggest mistake is the Eagles at 13. Just look at those majestic wings coming off of the top of the face hole! Beautiful! They should be in the top 5.

I just wanted to make a mini rant so that I could use the word "codswallop."

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a load of codswallop! If not number one, the Packers helmet should definitely be ahead of the Giants and Chargers. Even though I hate the Cowboys, their helmet is a little too low as well. There's just something captivating about those silver helmets that seem to sparkle under the bright lights. The Browns at 6? Come on, those are one of the worst helmets in the league. However, the biggest mistake is the Eagles at 13. Just look at those majestic wings coming off of the top of the face hole! Beautiful! They should be in the top 5.

The thing I never got about the Cowboys was why the star?
It was explained to me that Texas is "The lone star state." In that case it would make sense for the Cowboys and Texans to trade logos.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
i like the jaguars and 49ers uniform... this guy is snorting crack and i dont think the charger helmet is really the best

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score

Now that you bring it up...What's up with the Browns helmet/logo??? It's just a big orange blob. What is a "Brown"? Is a "Brown" an orange blob???? :icon_confused: Now that's a Codswallop!!

cupacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this guy's list is terrible. all he cares about are stripes and decapitated birds.

titans have one of the best unis and helmets. browns are terrible, should be at the very bottom. panthers logo probly won't change b/c it's the states of nc and sc (hard to notice, even those of us that live in the carolinas), the jets' is too boring, and what's wrong with the broncos' colors? i actually kinda like their unis and helmets.

im glad to see tho that i'm not the only one that didn't know the viqueens had horns on their helmets for a long time lol. plus, you ever notice the purple on the helmet is different than the purple on the jersey? those idiots can't do anything right lol

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Hard time arguing with that list.

At least he didn't put something stupid ahead of ours like Baltimore or Carolina. The helmet company will give you full stripes, you don't have to settle for half stripes.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
The Colts helmet is boring to me, as is the Giants one.

We've had the same helmets forever now, i think they should be number 1.

I know someone will disagree with this, but I also think the Browns orange helmet with nothing on it should be in the top 3. They always have been an orange helmet and plain white uniforms. Classic to me, boring to some. Washington, GB, Cleveland, and Kansas City are my favorite uniform and helmets, mostly because they have never really changed their stuff, they still sport that classic vibe.

New England should have never changed their helmets I think. Yeah they win in the new one, but the old one looked much better.

Buffalo has not had a helmet/uniform combo worth a damn since Jim Kelly played. Their new colors are dead ugly!

The Chargers had better helmets in the 60's.

Another one, the NY Jets I never have liked their helmets or uniforms, but I thought the all green helmet and uniforms looked nice in the 80's.

Atlanta also had better helmets in the 90's, and 80's.

The Titans should be dead last, as they should have never ever ever ever destroyed the Oilers name for that ugly color combination in Tennessee now. R.I.P. Oilers!!!!!!!!!

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
big fan of the bills helmet so I stopped reading at that point.

If they kept the '90s helmet, I'd agree.

But their new helmet has way too much going on.

I think this is just one of those little Riddell model helmets, but it gets the helmet stripes right, so I'll post it.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Look at all the different colors in the helmet stripe. Yuck.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Yeah, I think the Packers should be higher and I think that a few teams had better helmets years ago (Pats, Broncos, etc.), but this is all good off-season sport.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Colts helmet is boring to me, as is the Giants one.

We've had the same helmets forever now, i think they should be number 1.

I know someone will disagree with this, but I also think the Browns orange helmet with nothing on it should be in the top 3. They always have been an orange helmet and plain white uniforms. Classic to me, boring to some. Washington, GB, Cleveland, and Kansas City are my favorite uniform and helmets, mostly because they have never really changed their stuff, they still sport that classic vibe.

New England should have never changed their helmets I think. Yeah they win in the new one, but the old one looked much better.

Buffalo has not had a helmet/uniform combo worth a damn since Jim Kelly played. Their new colors are dead ugly!

The Chargers had better helmets in the 60's.

Another one, the NY Jets I never have liked their helmets or uniforms, but I thought the all green helmet and uniforms looked nice in the 80's.

Atlanta also had better helmets in the 90's, and 80's.

The Titans should be dead last, as they should have never ever ever ever destroyed the Oilers name for that ugly color combination in Tennessee now. R.I.P. Oilers!!!!!!!!!
While I don't agree with everything in your post, it's comforting to know that I'm not the only one who gives thoughts about teams unis colors and helmets and likes or dislikes this or that one.

I've always wondered what's wrong with the Steelers helmet. They can't afford to put the logo on both sides???
On the one hand I like it because it's unique. On the other it's annoying as hell.

Maybe they could have a wanted poster of Ben on the blank side.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone remember the old Broncos one?
It was a capital "D" with the front end of a kicking horse snorting out air through it's nose.
And they used to be called "The Orange Crush" because of their orange unis.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I'll tell you this, if you look at a lineup of NFL helmets the first helmet that pops from the lineup is the Packers and their classic "G".
Tradition, greatness, history and classic colors. What more do you want?
Call me a homer, but if you don't agree with me, that's a bunch of codswallop

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Does anyone remember the old Broncos one?
It was a capital "D" with the front end of a kicking horse snorting out air through it's nose.
And they used to be called "The Orange Crush" because of their orange unis.

Yeah I remember, and I thought it looked awesome, but we'll probably never ever see that retro style again since they went 2-0 Super bowl wise with the newer helmets.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts