Packers Have Signed Ryan Grant

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you want a RB I think making an offer in the off season to Philly for Bryce brown would be the way to go.
He's a potential Arian Foster.
Problem is if we got him, he'd get hurt.
Can't invest too much in any single player if you're the Green Bay Packers because of the shelf life, brittleness in the village. Something about our water up there? Or the cheese?

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At this point there aren't many moves that a GM can make. You hope that you've got depth on the roster but when you put your main two starting-caliber running backs on IR, where else do you turn? I think that most of us were saddened that Grant never reproduced his 2007 season. Then again we can say the same for Starks' 2010 season.

Here is to hoping that Grant can contribute in some way that leads to a championship.

LZ13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At this point there aren't many moves that a GM can make. You hope that you've got depth on the roster but when you put your main two starting-caliber running backs on IR, where else do you turn? I think that most of us were saddened that Grant never reproduced his 2007 season. Then again we can say the same for Starks' 2010 season.

Here is to hoping that Grant can contribute in some way that leads to a championship.
The headline on NFL.com states he is on IR but the actual story says Starks might go on IR.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is LeGarrette Blount worth looking at? I'd love to have a big bruiser in the backfield. Could probably be had for a mid-round draft pick.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The guy Ivo said we should trade for this off-season.
He was rated ahead of Trent Richardson entering college, and he has shown that Pro Bowl ability already the past couple weeks in the NFL here.....

Brown? Give me a freaking clue here.

burt packerack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is LaGarrette Blount worth looking at?
The Bucs dumped him quickly after they got Doug Martin. But Blunt has had his share of carries mostly on short yardage and goal line situations. He has struggled a lot in short yard situations too.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Now when I said "Brown?" I was asking if that's who you meant, not "Who the heck is Brown?" lol

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is LeGarrette Blount worth looking at? I'd love to have a big bruiser in the backfield. Could probably be had for a mid-round draft pick.
You cannot be serious? :confused:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

This guy is not a Packer player, and he would not get along well with Hawk, Matthews, Zombo.....
And mid-round picks are precious to Teddy too if the above weren't facts.

burt packerack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would love to have the type of player he is on the field when he is doing his best, but I wouldn't like the type of person. I would like to see one of Skins backups like Helu or Royster, both of which seem to have great vision and burst of speed (next year of course).

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I remembered you wanted him over Benson...I think?:confused:

http://www.packerforum.com/threads/cedric-benson-to-the-pack.38210/#post-457306

Hope Ced's law issues will not be here in GB

He is only a 3.8 per carry for career ...Why is everyone so excited?

He hasnt been picked up since March...WHY??

Why not Ryan? 4.3 yards per carry career

But I have complete faith in Ted-co.

Sarcastic post..People didnt want Grant, yet Grant had a better ypc avg overall than Benson

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts