Packers have Job Openings

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are always 300 plus- out at Lambeau Field early in the moring, in order to be one of 300 who gets a job Some are turned away because there are always more than 300 in line for the job.

A person told me her son earn $85.00 cash out at Lambeaul Shoveling on Thursday. Ne deductions.He was extremely happy to earn $85.00 and help the Packers out. $8.00 per hour is not bad for a part time job just shoveling snow to the end of the aisle and throwing the snow on metal type Chute, so it goes to the bottom of the stadium and front end loader takes it out of the stadium.

This is 3rd time this year that Packers have had to hire shovelers Most shovelers are High Schoolers, college kids and some adults who want to earn some cash.

Many years ago the Packers had volunteers to do all jobs out at the Old City stadium. They worked as Guards, Ticket takers, parking attendants, Ushers at Packer games. There was no pay for these jobs at old City stadium Their reward was getting the see a part of the Packer game usually the 2nd half of the game.and helping out the Packer franchise.

This was another reason why the Packer fanchise made it in the tough early days of team 1919- late 1950's or later. The Packer now pay everybody involved in doing all jobs the volunteers did in the early days for free.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, I would be a snow shoveler just to be at lambeau it would be worth it. I have shoveled many a snow flakes in my day, its good hard work.
Now that you live in California, you have to deal with different kinds of "flakes!! :lol:

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heatherthepackgirl said:
Hey, I would be a snow shoveler just to be at lambeau it would be worth it. I have shoveled many a snow flakes in my day, its good hard work.
Now that you live in California, you have to deal with different kinds of "flakes!! :lol:

Isnt that the truth!! LOL Cant shovel them though. :)

Members online

Latest posts