Packers girl saying Hello!

snowyeyes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Im new to the fourm. Im from a city just outside Toronto, Canada. I love the Packers and Clay Matthews!
Looking forward to chatting with other Packer fans. Hopefully I will be able to see a game live, next year. Its on the Bucket list.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Yeah!! Another girl, and another canadian eh?! You'll find plenty of both on the board!

I've got to go to 3 Packer games, one in Lambeau. Simply amazing!

One day i'd like to visit Canada,..among others too!

OP
OP
S

snowyeyes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
where you from? Let me ask you a question, is hard to find tickets to the game? Here in TO, Hockey tickets for the Leafs are so expensive and hard to find. Just wondering if its the same with GB?

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I'm originally from Wisconsin, but now in Missouri. I bought the tix to go to Lambeau from a friend, but you can still find them from stubhub and places like that for games all season.
( I would advise not going to Detroit to see the Packers play them! :blink: )

Depending on where you sit, ect. will determine how high they will go!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome!!!!

Not hard to find tix....You can get them game day from people selling them on the street

Just depends on how much your willing to spend

OP
OP
S

snowyeyes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm originally from Wisconsin, but now in Missouri. I bought the tix to go to Lambeau from a friend, but you can still find them from stubhub and places like that for games all season.
( I would advise not going to Detroit to see the Packers play them! :blink: )

Depending on where you sit, ect. will determine how high they will go!

Well, if I do see them, Lambeau would be the place. I agree about Detroit. Been there a couple of times, its different. Im close to Buffalo too, but I hear its just as bad.

So Cal, thanks glad to be here.

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
where you from? Let me ask you a question, is hard to find tickets to the game? Here in TO, Hockey tickets for the Leafs are so expensive and hard to find. Just wondering if its the same with GB?

Welcome to the forum !

I wouldn't go to Chicago to see a Packers game......unless you're into drunk, obnoxious slobs.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts