Packers Fan in Philly

Reaction score
Hey - Grew up in Wisconsin, have lived in Philly for 10-plus years. Have always wanted to find a Packers bar in Philly, but have never found one. So I'm turning to you folks to maybe help out. Let me know if any Packers fans in Philly want to watch the game Sunday. I'll try to find a bar if there is enough interest.

Thanks!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello fellow Philly Packer fan! I hunted around and found some places. I've never been to any of them so I hope they are OK! Be safe if you head out in Packers gear, as I'm sure you know, Eagles fans can be vicious. I'd think their blood is really set on boil after the Packers knocked them out of the playoffs. So just take care of you!

I don't think any of these are specific Packer bars, just known to be a bit less hostile.

Lucky Strike Lanes
1336 Chestnut Street Philadelphia 19107
Lucky Strike Lanes

Old Post Inn
3337 Old Post Rd. Slatington
610-767-5612

Also, but don't quote me on this, I think the owner of Dagwoods Pub is a Cheesehead. If it is the same place I saw on the news on the day of they Eagles/ Packers game, they were broadcasting from there and the owner was wearing a Cheesehead hat. They might be a bit pricier if you want food but I heard the food is good. I hope this helps you out! It's great to meet another Philly Packers fan!

Dagwoods Pub
4625 Linden Ave
Philadelphia, PA, 19114
215-332-3620

SyX

Stranger in a strange land
Reaction score
Dagwoods is good. Not sure if the owner is a Cheesehead or not, but I've been there a few times. Hopefully you'll have some luck finding some fans to watch the game with.

And welcome to the forum!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Found a place to watch the Packers game Sunday: Tavern on Broad in Center City Philadelphia. Hopefully the Packers fans in the Philly area can make it.

Here is the bar: Tavern on Broad

Spread the word!

Thanks for the heads up! I can't make it there on Sunday but I'll be sure to check it out!!! Enjoy the game and be safe!!!

Go Pack Go!

Members online

Latest posts