Packers Fan from the east coast here!

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Still basking in the glow from the SBXLV win!

Now let's get a new CBA done so we can repeat next season! Can you imagine next season? It's like we have 15 high quality draft picks (all the guys coming back from IR), plus the real draft picks that we'll have! Plus you know Driver and Woodson are going to be hungry since they'll actually want to play in an entire Super Bowl! Plus you know Rodgers is gonna want to do what Favre couldn't do - repeat! So how can we not repeat?! The NFC hasn't had a team go to back to back SBs in a long time, so the NFC is due! Plus I think with all the talent and the youth on this team, I think we have a really good shot of becoming the first team ever to win 3 straight Super Bowls!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Still basking in the glow from the SBXLV win!

Now let's get a new CBA done so we can repeat next season! Can you imagine next season? It's like we have 15 high quality draft picks (all the guys coming back from IR), plus the real draft picks that we'll have! Plus you know Driver and Woodson are going to be hungry since they'll actually want to play in an entire Super Bowl! Plus you know Rodgers is gonna want to do what Favre couldn't do - repeat! So how can we not repeat?! The NFC hasn't had a team go to back to back SBs in a long time, so the NFC is due! Plus I think with all the talent and the youth on this team, I think we have a really good shot of becoming the first team ever to win 3 straight Super Bowls!

excellent and sound reasoning!!!! Here's to the next SB!!! :drinks: and welcome!

Members online

Latest posts