Packers Fan from Los Angeles Calfornia

Packers_16-0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am the biggest kid packer fan you will ever know. My three favorite packers players are Aaron Rodgers, Clay Matthews and Randall Cobb. I expect the packers to win 13 games and lose four games. I think they will lose against the Falcons, Giants, Steelers, hate to say this and the bears. GO PACK GO

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I am the biggest kid packer fan you will ever know. My three favorite packers players are Aaron Rodgers, Clay Matthews and Randall Cobb. I expect the packers to win 13 games and lose four games. I think they will lose against the Falcons, Giants, Steelers, hate to say this and the bears. GO PACK GO
So you are saying they lose in their first playoff game again.

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

Regual season I didn't include postseason

:roflmao: LOL Check your postings again, you will find the mistake. We are all very pleased to have you in the forum community, you are most welcome. I would point out that there are many very smart people here and when they catch an error, it is almost always pointed out. Mostly, as in your case, with good humor and genuine friendliness . I look forward to reading your future postings. Your age perspective should be most refreshing. :D

Members online

Latest posts