PACKERS fan from Bosnia !

MDsarajPACK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi, all You Packermaniacs from all over the world, especially from U.S.A. . I just joined the Packer forum. I'm from Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina. In Europe, for some of you who might dont know where it is. My city was home for 14th Winter olimpic games in 1984, after Lake Placid and before Calgary. I love American football. I'm great fan of Green Bay Packers, and by CableTV I watch every game Packers play. For me it's imposible to come to Green Bay to watch Packs live. My favorite player was Brett Favre. But . . . Now, Aron rules! I simply love him! And Mathews, Jennings,Woodson, Driver, Hawk and all the guys. Last game, against Cowgirls, was incredible. We destroyed them. I think, Pacs will go easily to the play offs.That's all for now from me. GO PACKS !

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
Hi, all You Packermaniacs from all over the world, especially from U.S.A. . I just joined the Packer forum. I'm from Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina. In Europe, for some of you who might dont know where it is. My city was home for 14th Winter olimpic games in 1984, after Lake Placid and before Calgary. I love American football. I'm great fan of Green Bay Packers, and by CableTV I watch every game Packers play. For me it's imposible to come to Green Bay to watch Packs live. My favorite player was Brett Favre. For me, he is an legend. But . . . Now, Aron rules! I simply love him! And Mathews, Jennings,Woodson, Driver, Hawk and all the guys. Last game, against Cowgirls, was incredible. We destroyed them. I think, Pacs will go easily to the play offs.That's all for now from me. GO PACKS !
Welcome! :)
You're able to see EVERY Packer game? Wow! Hell, people in the US who live outside of Wisconsin often don't get to see every game...unless of course they shell out a paycheck for the "NFL Ticket"....
Well, stick around, welcome...again :)

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to our forum!!!!!!!!!

any Packers fans in your town? Or fans of other teams?

OP
OP
M

MDsarajPACK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think ther's a lot of American football fans in my country, but I dont know how many of them loves Packers. we're small country, and soccer is our national sport.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Welcome! I agree w/ Mushroom,...how does Bosnia get all the Packer games!?!?
Enjoy them anyways! So far I've only got the Monday/Sunday night games and very rarely the NFL replay.

It should be a great 2nd half of the season!!!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know where Bosnia is!!! Welcome!!! It's awesome to know people from all over the world are cheering for the Packers as one voice. I'm glad you enjoyed the Packers romp of the Cowboys!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

I don't know why, but I keep hearing your comments with a deep Russian accent. LOL.

I'm from Brazil, so I suppose one can hear what I write with Samba playing in the background and "mulatas" dancing...

Members online

Latest posts