Packers Fan Fest: March 7-8

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Early Press release:

Packers Fan Fest Set For March 7-8

Packers Fan Fest, the popular event which gathers Packers fans with their favorite past and present players, is scheduled for March 7-8 in the Lambeau Field Atrium.

The fourth annual event again includes a Friday Fan Fest kickoff event, autograph sessions and a tour through the team's locker room.

On March 7, doors will open at 3 p.m., with a kickoff event at 4 p.m. and programming until 9:30 p.m. On March 8, Fan Fest doors will open at 8 a.m., with programming from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.

A total of 3,500 tickets will be available. Priced at $85 per person for the two-day event, tickets will be distributed via a random drawing to allow all fans an equal chance to obtain them. Fansinterested in entering the drawing are required to submit an application with payment, a process that can be completed online . A $4 per order handling fee will apply. Fans without internet access can obtain an application from the Packers' ticket office, either in person or by calling 920/569-7501.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been WAITING for this info.
But MAN, they keep raising the prices each year.
Looks like i better start saving my money. (After this weekend that is!)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I screwed up..........i didn't realize till now that the deadline was TODAY. With all that was going on, i didn't check into it till now. I THOUGHT the deadline was next month.
Oh well.........it wasn't my first screw up, won't be my last.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry Cheesey, I wish I would have posted it a day sooner!
Such is life.........i actually talked to my wife about it last night. She asked when it was due, and i told her probably sometime next month. She's just started getting paychecks again since she went back to work, so she said next month would be fine.
Maybe i can go to GB that weekend, and get one from a scalper or something.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know how long it takes for people to be told if they got their tickets or not (I don't remember from the last 2 years) but if anyone here ends up with an extra one they don't need, let me know and maybe i can buy it off you.

OP
OP
V

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesey, call the Packers Ticket Office and see if you have any options.

Last year, I got a ticket off of eBay for $40. The market was glutted from people thinking they were going to cash in.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesey, call the Packers Ticket Office and see if you have any options.

Last year, I got a ticket off of eBay for $40. The market was glutted from people thinking they were going to cash in.
Thats why i think there might not be that many available. People sold their tickets from the first fan fest for BIG profits, and last year many got stuck with them.
I'm gonna watch Ebay, and if that doesn't work maybe just drive up there and try to buy one from someone at the gate.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts