Packers fan feedback is desired!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your feedback! You folks are great! And big thanks to the PF staff for letting me do this! You are FAR more gracious than the moderator staff at PC!

GO PACK GO!

2013 will be #14 for the Pack!!

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Color scheme is a bit harsh on the eyes. Looking at the top banner background makes me see double.

texaspackerbacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It looks like Political Discussion is welcome in your Back Alley, right? - that would be a definite plus for me. It might be nice to add a section for the Badgers, Bucks, and Brewers too.

Aw! I clicked on that *** Access and it says the content was removed :( hahaha.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
lol sorry HyponGrey, I do agree the header of the site needs work.

Texas, I don't want this to be some site promotion thing so kindly understand why I won't be answering your inquiry.

If I could just get opinions on the forum design/theme that would be fantastic! :)

texaspackerbacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol sorry HyponGrey, I do agree the header of the site needs work.

Texas, I don't want this to be some site promotion thing so kindly understand why I won't be answering your inquiry.

If I could just get opinions on the forum design/theme that would be fantastic! :)

Understood. I did go ahead and register at your site, though. As I used to tell my ex-wife, having a fresh new one doesn't diminish my use and enjoyment of the old one - forum site, I mean hahaha. I see nothing wrong with the color or the format, but then I was never one to care much about that stuff anyway. Substance counts - kinda like "are the uniforms pretty?" compared to "are we winning games?".

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts