Packers family night feed?

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys, for some of us unlucky, or in my case VERY unlucky, fans who don't live in Wisconsin, can we get a feed for the packers family night tonight?

I watched it last year online but cannot remember where.

Thanks!

OP
OP
98Redbird

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks Hypon, I see that they are streaming it now, but I don't understand your comment keep the discussion here? Was it wrong for me to ask that?

Thanks

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Thanks Hypon, I see that they are streaming it now, but I don't understand your comment keep the discussion here? Was it wrong for me to ask that?

Thanks
Since it's a legally broadcast game I would assume not, but I'm not sure if they have a separate discussion board over there. I'd never knowingly post a link etc to another forum on a different forum's board because that diverts traffic. I like posting on these boards and do not wish to be chastized for doing something detrimental. Feel free to watch it there, just make sure if you type about it, you do it here, so I don't get in trouble.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Every time I go it rains or favre turns it into a circus

Love the concept though.

I heard last night was tough for people to see and alot of people left bc they were unable to watch practice. I wonder if they plan on expanding the bleachers or anything...

Members online

Latest posts