Packers-Falcons Predictions Thread

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers win 28-17

That is if the offense doesn't like the smell of their own farts and think they are rolling like they have after previous big wins.

However, i think they have grown up enough to get past that.

I really do not think the Falcons have what it takes to Beat the Packers again. Even though I expect Arthur Blank and all Falcons fans are happy to know they wont have to see Vick coming back (NFC Championship Game of course). I think they are naive if they believe that the Packers coming to town again are not a more serious threat!

Go Pack Go!

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed the game depends on turnovers. We get 3 and give up 0

Pack 27
Falcons 16

Matty Ice 2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I say Falcons 31 Packers 24. I am not a homer for my team and do not think you guys have a chance. I think you guys have a good chance. Both teams have gotten better, but in another close game, I think the well redsted and fully healthy team with homefield advantage takes it.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I say Falcons 31 Packers 24. I am not a homer for my team and do not think you guys have a chance. I think you guys have a good chance. Both teams have gotten better, but in another close game, I think the well redsted and fully healthy team with homefield advantage takes it.

many times that week off dooms teams.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the falcons will be lazy and sluggish with that time off. Packers have a mad drive like a beaten fighting dog. (props to vick with the pick!)

Sandmire33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After there bye week this year they came back to play tampa bay and beat them 27-21 on a 4th and 1 at the Atlanta 2 to win the game.... I watched the game and they started out fast on a 14-0 lead but gave up a lot of yards...
my take is
Pack 24 falcons 13

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aye. And that's what makes me nervous.
Falcons have a great record at home this year.
Too close for me to predict.

Edgecheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Atlanta will be ready but the Packers will be, too. Atlanta will be well rested, but Packers have a lot of momentum. Packers win 31-21.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Snap...I already forgot everyone elses guess.... but I'm going to say 13-6 Packers.

I'm too scared to predict any plays.. But I'm going to risk in saying our D will hold them to 2 FG!!!

Rodgers2Finley4TDs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think if the Falcons bring their typical game plan the Packers can stop the run on first and second down and force a lot of punts. If their offense comes out tricky and sharp they put points on us with some big plays. Our offense needs to get going early and often. They can't have these fumbles and drops at all. James Starks is the X-factor. If we can take a page out of the Falcons book and go on long scoring drives it is gonna take them out of rhythm which will help a lot since they haven't played in two weeks. As a matter of fact I think that will say a lot about who wins this game. Whichever team can put together a long scoring drive first, probably wins the game imo. We need Rodgers to convert third downs and we need to put the Falcons in 3rd and long and win on 3rd down.

I think Aaron Rodgers is the better QB and we win this game because he gets it done.

Packers win 29-19

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers should win by 7 or less. Game is going to be close, very close. Very little margin of error. No dropped passes that cost us serious yardage or a TD. I think think the Packers have the better team right now but not by much. We are going to have to play even better than we did against the Eagles. Those few mistakes nearly cost us the game and we are lucky to of won it. We can't make the same mistakes against the Falcons and expect the same results. The Falcons are not going to shoot themselves in the foot.

I think the game is ours if we play lights out and play to full potential. But alas, it will be close. I'm leaning toward a pint difference of 3 pts, max 7.

Deke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am a bit wary of the Falcons having had the bye week to rest and prepare - though sometimes that does work against a team. But our momentum and desire will win the day, I believe. So...

Packers win 30 - 20

GO PACK GO !!!

Members online

Latest posts