1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Packers don’t want to use franchise tag on Jermichael Finley

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by News Bot, Jan 20, 2012.

1. fettpett

fettpett Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +217 / 3 / -0
    and yet everyone is bitching that he "didn't put up good enough numbers" and he needs to "put up or shut up". Yes he had 11 "official" drops, which isn't good. but he put up some damn good numbers for a guy that was coming off a major knee injury. He was trying too hard to make a play, the game wasn't coming naturally to him like it had his first 2 years or even the first 5 games of last year.

His numbers aren't going to be near Gronk or anyone of the top in yards due to the fact Rodgers has so many other targets. I'm just as disappointed in the drops as everyone else, but the guy was damn good and should be resigned, yesterday.

His YOTTO (Year of the take over) is a self motivating thing, something he does in public to help pysch himself up. Every player needs it, not just him, he just does it on twitter. Frankly i could careless, he's not **** talking about other players or team mates so I think he's good.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. fettpett

fettpett Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +217 / 3 / -0
    How much more did Kolb really have? not much really only 2 full games, if you count the times he went in for McNabb and Vick for benching/injuries. And not even that, as Flynn played most of the Lions game last year after Rodgers got hurt.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. TheOnlyMeIKnow

TheOnlyMeIKnow Guest

Ratings:
    +11 / 40 / -10
    As a guy I like Finley. As a football player trade him to St. Louis!