Packers cut Chatman

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didn't chatman step up? What game were you watching? And you're expecting a 4th receiver to become a 2nd or 3rd receiver if he's given the chance, automatically, because others have? Give me a break, I want Chatman as a 4th receiver not 3rd or 2nd.

BACKIN-PACKIN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GakkofNorway said:
P@ck66 said:
Chatman is a luxury that you can keep if you have GREAT receivers already...Kind of a "spot player"...but you can't depend on him when you need to WIN a game....

...just not good enough...

I don't see how other great receivers would affect his position as a 4th receiver? A 4th receiver is a 4th receiver even under mediocre receivers, it doesn't matter. We have never ever depended on Chatman to win a game, why do you even bring this up?

Last season we depended on Donald Driver to carry the load, not Chatman, he was never asked to carry the load, but most of the passes he was thrown, he caught, even under pressure. I would say he's a pretty damn reliable 4th receiver.

Good point, Gakk!

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't know what you saw last year...but I saw that teams figured out that, since the Pack had no running game, to double cover Driver and the Packers receivers couldn't get open or score at all...

I don't know if that's your definition of "stepping up"...Gakk....but it surely isn't mine....

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chatman did step up he performed better than Fergy did. He atleast fought for position. He finished secong to Driver in receptiions

Members online

Latest posts