Packers Christmas

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So are any of you asking for or getting anyone you know anything Packers related this year for Christmas or any other holiday you celebrate this time of year?

Last year I got this wonderful cold weather hat. Wanted one with the pom-pom!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I love showing my team loyalty whenever I wear it out. Better times are ahead.

And this year I plan to get my sweetie this cup:
http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/sto...rand_dining_&gclid=CMD3jfbAnbsCFcxAMgodkmIAOA

And Donald Driver's book.

So what is on your giving/receiving list?

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And let us not forget the true meaning of Christmas which is, um...... I forgot.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
And let us not forget the true meaning of Christmas which is, um...... I forgot.

Well, if you listen to any of the networks ... the true meaning of Christmas is 'economic impact'. Really... it just sucks -- I do refer to the 'season' leading up to Christmas as "Xmas" ... Lexus' wrapped up in red bows...blah blah blah... I manage to get into the spirit a week before or so.

Oh... and I will inevitably get LOTS of Packers stuff. I'm easy that way ... long as it isn't a specific players jersey, I'm easy.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, if you listen to any of the networks ... the true meaning of Christmas is 'economic impact'. Really... it just sucks -- I do refer to the 'season' leading up to Christmas as "Xmas" ... Lexus' wrapped up in red bows...blah blah blah... I manage to get into the spirit a week before or so.
Agreed.
Here's how I see it.
At first it was started by the Pagans. It is known as the Winter Solstice or Yule.
Then the Christians took it over and named it Christmas.
And now it belongs to the merchants. Which is why I think of it as X-Mess.

Members online

Latest posts