Packers - Broncos ... thoughts and views.

Pack_One

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron looked great, the line was suspect, and the run D looks like it needs a little improvement. For a pre-season game I was pretty happy. Hopefully, this translates into week one. I don't think you will see much first string play next week.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i don't think Colledge will be starting this season. i am satisfied with Tramon's performance as the #3 CB. Brandon Jackson looked good enough for a backup RB. I was impressed with Chillar's pursuit and coverage.

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i thought the pack looked good ... i hope we can roll into game one with this .... i thought the play calling was great ,, again ... the recivers looked more focused ... and Rodgers had a good night ,, he looked way better ... like i said ,, i hope we take this to the season ...

OP
OP
P

Pack_One

Cheesehead
Reaction score
they hand these awards out like candy. i am still having an issue contacting the proper authorities on my post count.

we did look good. fairly sharp, still too many penalties, tighter coverage for the most part. we did get dinged up though. plan to see the scrubs next week.

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ya we did get banged up ,, but they had to get out there and move the ball ... im glad they did ... one guy that really suprised me was BIGBY ,, he had a couple plays that last season would have been penaltys ... he really played it cool out there ,, he did get injured tho ,, not sure how bad ??? we didnt look perfect but we looked like a team out there ... i think rodgers and DD need to gel better ... rodgers and jennings looked to be on the same page ... eighter way we looked 10times better than last week ... they did show the fans some good football ....

OP
OP
P

Pack_One

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i totally agree. it was easier to get up this morning that is for sure. i don't think anyone got hurt terribly bad, at least not from what i have read today.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we did have a good game,but the d-line has to stop the run peterson will have a hay day if they do w3hat they did last night,arod did look better whole o-line did pretty good lumkin was impresive

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack looked good, with a lot of guys out. Just stay healthy for 1 week and its go time.

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
do you even start the starters in this coming game ??? i thought they showed the fans what we needed to see in the last game .... if you play the starters ,, olny the 1st ... why risk any more players .... this seasons first game is huge ,,, if we beat the viks it would be a great statment to make IMO .... also would set a good pace for the season ,,, but mainly i just hate the vikes ...

doughsellz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packerfan4ever said:
we did have a good game,but the d-line has to stop the run peterson will have a hay day if they do w3hat they did last night,arod did look better whole o-line did pretty good lumkin was impresive

Speaking of Petersen, there was a Kenny Petersen sighting at Invesco Friday night. Shocker of shockers! And Bob Slowik? Holy crap, Marquand Manuel? Jets are GB East, Houston's GB South & now Denver's GB West!

Members online

Latest posts