Packers Billboard Up For Grabs... again

nyghater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just had to go and visit the tempt destiny billboard site just to see what all the noise is about? Seams some Packers fans have been raising hell over there today. I just got another tweet from my girlfriend:

Who woke up the Packers fans? These guys have just posted about 1000 vote in the past few hours. see: http://temptdestiny.com

OP
OP
nyghater

nyghater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We have just past by the Giants fans and are now in the #1 spot. Can't count the Bills total since they are not it the playoffs. We now have 5521 and the Giants have 5412 votes.

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just had to go and visit the tempt destiny billboard site just to see what all the noise is about? Seams some Packers fans have been raising hell over there today. I just got another tweet from my girlfriend:

Who woke up the Packers fans? These guys have just posted about 1000 vote in the past few hours. see: http://temptdestiny.com

kind of ironic u'd bring this up in another thread when u started one for urself here

OP
OP
nyghater

nyghater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes.
That's why this whole billboard thing is just ridiculous and dumb.
I don't give a :poop: about it.

Yes we lost last year and yes we won the Super Bowl. But you are assuming this is about stupidstition. For me it is about fans showing what they are about and if they are willing to back up all the hot air about how loyal a fan they are. You know, like put up or shut up... its not what you say, its what you do. At least I know which category you fall into.

OP
OP
nyghater

nyghater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think a lot of Packer fans have backed up what you call "hot air" by investing 275 dollars in the team for a share.

I agree. But some of us don't have that kind of spare cash. I've found this billboard competition as the next best thing. But that's just me? ... although not going by the Packers votes over the past couple of days!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes we lost last year and yes we won the Super Bowl. But you are assuming this is about stupidstition. For me it is about fans showing what they are about and if they are willing to back up all the hot air about how loyal a fan they are. You know, like put up or shut up... its not what you say, its what you do. At least I know which category you fall into.
I'm one of those who thinks that billboards ruin the landscape.
I hate all forms of mainstream advertising.
So I have my reasons and prejudices against this "project" which all really amounts to nothing.
All someone is trying to do is make money off of a stupid message.

It's your project and your time, but there are better ways to spend one's time on more meaningful projects.

OP
OP
nyghater

nyghater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You hate all forms of advertising? Then why are you on this message board? Everyone here is advertising their own opinion. Open your mind... check these billboards out:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

.. its a sundial!

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I'm with FF on hating billboards, even if my pic was stolen from one. he he he. Lived up in the Dells and saw hundreds of them, and now so many of them are for sale but the landscape is ruined, if you go to Hawaii there are like NO billboards on their highways it was freaky. Though I am all for awesome Packers artwork. So I voted for that reason, to see their Packer artwork.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
At least we don't have a billboard like this

Or this

OP
OP
nyghater

nyghater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WHOA! We are almost in a three way tie for first place (for billboard option #2). Let's see if I can get us back in the lead... if my computer doesn't crap out on me again.

OP
OP
nyghater

nyghater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At least we don't have a billboard like this

Or this

Tebow time is now officially OVER! AMEN to that!

OP
OP
nyghater

nyghater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BUMMER! What happened to the Packers? Oh well, we'll have to wait till next year...:(