Packers Apparel

Fazeman

Setting The Pace
Reaction score
I noticed that Packers coaches and coaches of other teams wear the pictured Reebok jacket. I like this style and looked online but couldn't find it at the usual sports apparel outlets. Is this jacket a new style and will it be available to fans?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
I noticed that Packers coaches and coaches of other teams wear the pictured Reebok jacket. I like this style and looked online but couldn't find it at the usual sports apparel outlets. Is this jacket a new style and will it be available to fans?

Why is Warren Beatty wearing a Packer jacket? ; )

(Yes, I know that's Dom.)

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Coaches get clothes specifically for them. Their last name is normally sewn into the neck collar tagging area. Kind of how packer player clothing has their number sewn on.

Some of the styles are available through the teams

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the thread for it, and sorry for the driveby posting, but I just saw this Rodgers shirt, and if anyone dislikes Tebow as much as I do...

http://www.cafepress.com/timelysnark.609832140
I like this shirt!
(Not sure why someone would dislike Tebow, aside from thinking he's a horrible passer, which he is. Not much about the person to dislike, however.
I have 2 sons, but if I had a daughter, I can't imagine a better person for a girl to marry than Tebow. But maybe you like people who are more sinful, criminalistic, greedy, immoral, etc. To each their own.....)

JacobInFlorida

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Just to follow this up, I found this jacket in the packers pro shop while in green bay for the game last weekend. The version they had there was sold as a rain suit with pants and was gore tex. It was going for $300 or so.

OP
OP
Fazeman

Fazeman

Setting The Pace
Reaction score
Just to follow this up, I found this jacket in the packers pro shop while in green bay for the game last weekend. The version they had there was sold as a rain suit with pants and was gore tex. It was going for $300 or so.

Thanks for the heads up Jacob. I called the Pro Shop and they have the size I need. Funny thing that they don't list some of their apparel online.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I used to have a jacket like that back in the early 2000's, but it was more of a rain jacket, great for dealing with bad weather.

PackersFan28

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like this shirt!
(Not sure why someone would dislike Tebow, aside from thinking he's a horrible passer, which he is. Not much about the person to dislike, however.
I have 2 sons, but if I had a daughter, I can't imagine a better person for a girl to marry than Tebow. But maybe you like people who are more sinful, criminalistic, greedy, immoral, etc. To each their own.....)

Agreed.

JacobInFlorida

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up Jacob. I called the Pro Shop and they have the size I need. Funny thing that they don't list some of their apparel online.

The Pro Shop switched to a warehouse style business for their online operations so the actual store and the site are almost 2 separate businesses. You'll find a few more exclusive items at the actual store as well.

rtbreen

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:) I am new to the forum but a Packers fan since I was 8. Just wanted to let everyone know about a cool hoodie my girl friend just bought me. They call it a Whoodie. She got me the one with the cheesehead helmet on the side. It is awesome! All my friends (The Packers fan of course) want one too. Just thought I would share the info. GO PACKERS!!!!! http://www.whoodie.com/squeeze-me-ts-c-58.html

Attachments

• chesehead whoodie all.jpg
    chesehead whoodie all.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 285

Ninja Jim

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If anyne is looking for some game jerseys at a great price, www.junsjersey.com has jerseys at a great price. No, I don't work for them and I am a U.S. citizen, but about a month ago, I decided to roll the dice and see what kind of quality jerseys they sell. The Aaron Rodgers jersey I got was fantastic. Seems to be a legit business, so I ordered some other jerseys. By inexpensive, we're talking around $20-$40.

Members online