Packers 2nd best odds...

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Vegas has GB and NE at 7/1 odds to win it. Such a what if game at this point. So much can happen in a season that to repeat is quite a feat. Just getting back to the SB seems to be a challenge much less winning it.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah I would be thrilled to beat the Steelers again. I hate that fan base.

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well it's just a fun statistic, nothing more. TECHNICALLY speaking we were favorites to win the SuperBowl in the offseason and look what happened lol. Just not what everyone expected like a 13-3 finish and NFC North Champion with #1 seed. Eh w/e so long as we're champions in the end.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know nothing about the bleacher report, but they must be Patriot-fan ********** to put them above the Packers.

Plus how the hell can you put the Vikings above the Lions and the Chiefs? 2 teams that are in assension! Not total rebuilding mode?

If the Vikings were smart they would try to pull of a Hershal Walker trade of thier own. They wont and by the time they are competive again he will be gone or playing in LA anyway.

How the hell are the Bears even on the list......(Bears= 4th in the NFC North 2011)

Yes, i have been drinking.......But at least i am being honest!

Guacamole

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know nothing about the bleacher report, but they must be Patriot-fan ********** to put them above the Packers.

Plus how the hell can you put the Vikings above the Lions and the Chiefs? 2 teams that are in assension! Not total rebuilding mode?

If the Vikings were smart they would try to pull of a Hershal Walker trade of thier own. They wont and by the time they are competive again he will be gone or playing in LA anyway.

How the hell are the Bears even on the list......(Bears= 4th in the NFC North 2011)
a drunk man, tells no lies
Yes, i have been drinking.......But at least i am being honest!
a drunk man, tells no lies

Latest posts