Packers 2010 Defense Highlights

Toddy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I originally posted this in the Video Highlights sub-forum, but after seeing a few videos in this section, I decided to post it here as well so a few more people could see it. :)

I put together a highlights package of the Packers defense from the 2010 season. I never made a video like this before. It includes every sack, fumble interception and some key 4th down stops.

It's pretty long, so it's in two parts. Part 2 is my personal favorite, so if you only have time to watch some, watch part 2 :icon_wink:

Hope you enjoy!

PART ONE:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rIdr99Q0PE"]YouTube - Green Bay Packers 2010 Defense Highlights (Part 1)[/ame]

PART TWO:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV7yfUzK4Bs"]YouTube - Green Bay Packers 2010 Defense Highlights (Part 2)[/ame]

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Looking forward to the offense highlights, Toddy. There is just so much there to be enjoyed that it is unbelievable. Great post.

Pack88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really enjoyed the defensive highlites, especially that great 4th down breakup by TW that iced the game. Only bummer is I still hear Squeeler fans whining that TW interfered with Wallace. Of course that was started by Aikman who can't stand to see GB win. That was a brilliant play by Williams but to Squeelers it was interference!

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
Really enjoyed the defensive highlites, especially that great 4th down breakup by TW that iced the game. Only bummer is I still hear Squeeler fans whining that TW interfered with Wallace. Of course that was started by Aikman who can't stand to see GB win. That was a brilliant play by Williams but to Squeelers it was interference!

Don't you just hate listening to some of these commentators? If they get me really riled, I'll turn off the sound & listen to Larry McCarren & Wayne Larivee on the radio. At least they love our team. Suck It, Aikman!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts