Announcement Packerforum.com Upgraded To Xenforo 1.1.0 Beta 2

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wanted to let everyone know that we are currently running on XenForo 1.1.0 Beta 2. There are a number of new features that have been added into this version that I think everyone will find useful. Below is a list of most of the features included in this upgrade:
  • Thread Prefixes
  • Warning System
  • Ability to Ignore Users
  • Notices
  • Improved Media Embedding (auto-embedding)
  • Attach Files to Conversations
  • Improved Search & Mark Forum Read
  • General Interface Improvements, Simplifications & Tweaks
  • General Performance Improvements
These are most of the features that are going to affect you guys directly. Let me know if you guys see any issues with this upgrade so I can fix them ASAP! Post the issues/comments here or start a conversation with me.

Thanks and Enjoy!

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Thanks for the info and for keeping this forum up and running so we all have a place to "express" ourselves and our opinions. You're doing a great job.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what about ability to search or find previous threads when you are starting a new thread, like on the last forum? I miss that.

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like LT said, this has been a highly requested feature/plugin on multiple sites. Now that this version is up and running I am going to be shifting my attention to the similar thread tool.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Some times there are modifications or additions to forums already in place...Those "mods" are the extra tid bits we all love..

Just have to find the right ones that are made for this new platform to get some of the stuff back that we miss..Who knows, maybe one isnt made yet

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is definitely not made yet, but I am trying to figure out if the developers are going to integrate it into the core product or if this is something that needs to be created externally. I am on it! ;)

Members online

Latest posts