Packer Stats That Will Blow Your Mind

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's kind of a crazy title to an article, but still an interesting summary of how good Packer fans have had it recently. I've copied the important stuff below but you can read about each loss by clicking on the link embedded in the article:

Sundays just aren’t as much fun when the Green Bay Packers aren’t playing. But they need their rest, so we’ll take a moment to review their awesomeness that has extended through the past three seasons.

Travel back in time to Week 9 of the 2009 season. The Packers were coming off a loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers that left them at 4-4 at the midway point of the season. They had lost twice to the evil, Brett Favre-led Minnesota Vikings and things were looking uncertain.

Through the next 55 games, Green Bay would go a mind-blowing 42-13. That’s impressive in and of itself, but just wait. Here’s a closer look at their 13 losses: http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2012/11/13/green-bay-packer-statistics-that-will-blow-your-mind/

What’s my point, you ask? I just want to sum up the Packers last 13 losses: 1 loss in which they got skunked, 2 losses in which Rodgers did not play or did not finish the game due to injury, 2 losses by one score when comebacks fell short, 1 loss on a last-second missed field goal, 2 losses in which the other team scored a field goal with under ten seconds, and 5 losses on the final play of the game.

So, in the last 55 games that the Packers have played, they lost one game by more than one score. Fifty-five games. That’s three calendar years with one loss by more than one score! In conclusion, the Green Bay Packers are a-mazing and better than your team. Q.E. D.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts