Packer Review

Popcynical

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Drew: Brett Favre had one of his greatest games on Monday Night against the Raiders after his father passed away. Be honest: when he was throwing two and three interceptions a game last year, did you ever secretly hope that one of his loved ones would die tragically and without warning?
Harris: No. That's awful.

Drew: I know. Then let's say it was a distant relative, like if his great aunt were mauled to death in a horrible wheat thrasher accident. Don't you think that'd make him play a little better?
Harris: No.

Hahahhahahahahah :lol:

TomAllen

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed.

Now maybe he'd play better if TT fell into a wheat thresher.

(Now that would be funny!)

Besides..the Packers went 4-12 last year because they SUCKED. Not because of Favre. When are some of you "fans" going to get that through your heads?

Tylaa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TomAllen said:
Agreed.

Now maybe he'd play better if TT fell into a wheat thresher.

(Now that would be funny!)

Besides..the Packers went 4-12 last year because they SUCKED. Not because of Favre. When are some of you "fans" going to get that through your heads?

Well Buddy, if Favre threw 10 interceptions what would there record be?(Last year)

TomAllen

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It would be about the same since no WR could seem to get open in the end zone, or fight and hold on to the ball (except Driver, and he was always double covered)

It also wouldn't have improved the o-line, or the running game, or the defense for that matter, which is kind of the point!

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett Favre is, and has been, a great football player for the Packers.

He isn't, never has been, and never will be a God.

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Popcynical said:
Drew: Brett Favre had one of his greatest games on Monday Night against the Raiders after his father passed away. Be honest: when he was throwing two and three interceptions a game last year, did you ever secretly hope that one of his loved ones would die tragically and without warning?

Drew: I know. Then let's say it was a distant relative, like if his great aunt were mauled to death in a horrible wheat thrasher accident. Don't you think that'd make him play a little better?

That is pure crap. You think it's funny?

thetombradyhater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=42.957176+-
CalifPacker said:
Popcynical said:

That is pure crap. You think it's funny?

that is funny

OP
OP
M

mattresell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=29.895425+-
Though I don't htink it's quite as funny as this:

Drew: The Packers drafted AJ Hawk in April. Did you know AJ Hawk is married to Brady Quinn's sister?
Harris: Yes.

Drew: Did you know AJ Hawk is married to Brady Quinn's sister?

Drew: Did you know AJ Hawk is married to Brady Quinn's sister?

Drew: Okay. I just wanted to give you an idea of what Packers game broadcasts will be like for the next 10 ******* years.
Harris: Okay.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol, yeah i had to think about that, and they are dead on about that. just think if quinn is drafted by someone in the nfc north.

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some people need to grow a sense of humor. If someone wrote the same type of piece on the ViQueens you'd all be laughing your ***** off.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
seriously. if you cant make fun of yourself... the people around you hate you.... you wont know it and they will never tell you. but im telling you right now they hate you and so do i.

and every time AJ Hawk makes his first tackle of the game. you will hear the Quinn line and laugh your *** off.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
lol, yeah i had to think about that, and they are dead on about that. just think if quinn is drafted by someone in the nfc north.

what if Hawk breaks Quinns leg or some serious injury, imagine the conversation at the family get togethers