Packer RB's in 2007

Cliff

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There will definately be other teams interested in Ahman Green. He may say he is looking forward to playing 2007 in Green Bay but it's only because he knows how to play the game.

Green will go where the money is. It will take a multi-year contract to land Green. It's up to TT.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Ahman Green will stay a Packer.
Vernand Morency will stay a Packer.
Noah Herron will stay a Packer.

I expect one of them to be bumped out by a drafted RB or FA RB.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess you missed this "I expect one of them to be bumped out by a drafted RB or FA RB."

OK so this time last season it would've read...Gado, unless bumped out by a trade for a RB who I consider pretty boring and on the whole really doesnt matter

Morency's alright but I don't think he's anything special...our RB's should be Green, draft pick, Herron and we need a new fullback

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
I guess you missed this "I expect one of them to be bumped out by a drafted RB or FA RB."

OK so this time last season it would've read...Gado, unless bumped out by a trade for a RB who I consider pretty boring and on the whole really doesnt matter

Morency's alright but I don't think he's anything special...our RB's should be Green, draft pick, Herron and we need a new fullback

Not sure about last year. Do a search here and I bet you could find out though. If that is I even thought about it and posted it.

I'd rather Morency over Herron. Can Herron be a FB? or is he too small?

packerfan1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we don't get Green back I will be so pissed. Hes the best player on the team along with Driver and Favre.

Packersfan43084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:

Herron is worse than Morency. Morency will make a very good 3rd down back for years to come. Herron is a medicore talent at best...

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Morency over Herron any day. Herron well not and should never ever even be consider a #2 RB, he really isnt that good and we could find someone better. By the way Morency had the best average out of all 3 RB's.

Green- 266 Rushes, 1059 Yards, 4.0 Avg, Long 70, TD 5
Morency- 91 Rushes, 421 Yards, 4.6 Avg, Long 39, TD 2
Herron- 37 Rushes, 150 Yards, 4.1 Avg, Long 19, TD 1

If Morency got the amount of Rushes Green had going by his average he would have had 200 some yards more over the season.

Also trading Gado for Morency was awesome deal.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nobody's mentioned Beech. I liked what I saw of him, although I don't think Beech, Morency, or Herron will be ready to replace Green in '07.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think Green gets the money he wants in free agency and I think he signs a 2 year incentive base deal with probably at least a million or two in bonuses with the Packers.

However even if we do resign Ahman Green a young RB taken in the 1st day of the Draft is still highly likely in my opinion.

Members online

Latest posts