Packer quotes

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Post-game chatter: McCarthy and Rodgers speak - JSOnline

From Mike
Is this an important milestone for Rodgers winning his first playoff game? MIlestone? That's what you talk about. We don't look at it that way. I think you know that. Gosh, I just don't know why we have to talk about that today.

How crucial was WR James Jones' drop? Well, in fairness to James, he clearly had the obvious opportunity right there before the half to put it to 21. But he has a thumb he's dealing with. So he'll fight through it. He's a warrior. He takes great care of his body, but he'll be the first one to tell you he needs to make that catch.

Rodgers
How did it feel to finally win your first playoff game? Well, in all my time being a football fan I have never seen one player win a game all by himself. It is a good team win for us and I will let you guys write what you want on that.

Did you expect such a contribution from the run game? No, I didn't to be honest. I thought I was going to have to play a good game and be efficient and do a good job on third downs, which we did. I thought that we were going to have a few more passing attempts, but the way that James was running, we just stuck with it.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ou-36YfarNc&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - VID0000 EDIT0000[/ame]

extra stuff

Jennings says MM is a players coach

Rodgers says MM gets their respect

Question

Do you guys ever go at it, Rodgers says..I know my place, Mike has final veto

Rodgers says---

Munch

NFL Owner
Reaction score
Rogers is a class act!! These are the reasons I call myself a PACKER Fan. I can show my young boy the meaning of humble with these videos.
Long live ROGERS!!!!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
YouTube - VID0000 EDIT0000

extra stuff

Jennings says MM is a players coach

Rodgers says MM gets their respect

Question

Do you guys ever go at it, Rodgers says..I know my place, Mike has final veto

Rodgers says---

Isn't that the way it should be?? The coach calling the shots and having the final veto!!! Harmony!:derisive:

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Isn't that the way it should be?? The coach calling the shots and having the final veto!!! Harmony!:derisive:

Just pointing it out, sometimes people think Rodgers only cares about himself...

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You look at those postgame things, with players mic'ed up and etc...

They're just kids. They're goofers. They want to win real bad, all of them have chip on their shoulders. There are no primadonna guys in here. Every guy in the lockerroom has something to prove. Everybody passed on Rodgers, Jennings comes from a small college, Woodson didn't have any offers in FA, they thought he was washed up, Matthews was a walk on. Every player on this Packers roster has a chip on their shoulder.

But they're guys that really enjoy playing football, and enjoy eachother. It's really nice.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Just pointing it out, sometimes people think Rodgers only cares about himself...

I know I was just pointing out that it should be about that way.. Coaches having final veto, not the other way around.
(In most cases!)

Members online

Latest posts