Packer positive stat that involves rest of league,15 winning seasons in 18 years

ram29jackson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all NFL teams in comparison 95'-2013'

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

the Rams and Cards have only 4 each and yet 3 Super Bowl appearances in that time. Miami isn't as bad historically as some think of them lately. Browns all alone

OP
OP
ram29jackson

ram29jackson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
so basically, the team Bill B. left is the worst and the team he stayed with is the best

mradtke66

Cheesehead
Reaction score
so basically, the team Bill B. left is the worst and the team he stayed with is the best

That's the complicated understatement of the year.

The "Browns" that Bill B. coached are now the Ravens. The modern Browns are technically a new expansion team that opened in 1999.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow the freaking Clowns really suck! Cleveland is the city of LOSERS! No other city has gone through more seasons by their major sports teams without a champioship. The last time a team from Cleveland won a championship was 1964. With the cavs, clowns and Indians Cleveland is pushing nearly 150 seasons without a championship.

OP
OP
ram29jackson

ram29jackson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow the freaking Clowns really suck! Cleveland is the city of LOSERS! No other city has gone through more seasons by their major sports teams without a champioship. The last time a team from Cleveland won a championship was 1964. With the cavs, clowns and Indians Cleveland is pushing nearly 150 seasons without a championship.

which in the great scheme of things isn't that bad considering the odds on getting one against 28 or/and more teams. You cant complain really for 500 to 1000 years LOL.

and that's just a winning season's stat. In total game losses the Rams are the best of the worst in the last 10 or 13 years or something close to that with more losses than anyone. ( I brought that up on a Rams site and was banned LOL..not that funny really. People/sports fans can be so childish)

D

Deleted member 6794

San Diego only has two professional teams, but none of them has won a championship since 1963.

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In a defense of the Browns (admittedly it's a weak defense) they didn't start playing again until 1999...so technically they had fewer seasons to be winners.

OP
OP
ram29jackson

ram29jackson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In a defense of the Browns (admittedly it's a weak defense) they didn't start playing again until 1999...so technically they had fewer seasons to be winners.

LOL true/maybe so.

but ultimately..re-started or not the CLEVELAND Browns haven't done well for a long time

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
1995 to 2013 is 19 seasons, not 18. So the Packers have 15 winning seasons in the past 19 seasons. A more “normal” benchmark is probably 20 years and since the Packers went 9-7 in 1994, they’ve had winning seasons in 16 of the past 20 years, with two finishes of 8-8. Wolf and Holmgren’s first season was 1992 and since then, the Packers have had 18 winning seasons in 22 years!

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's not dumb luck that we've won 18 in the last 22 seasons. Much credit has to be given to Bob Harlan for hiring Ron Wolf and Ted Thompson, two of the most successful GMs that the Packers have ever had (next to Lombardi and Lambeau of course). You don't pile up consecutive winning seasons without good team management, good fiscal management, good talent acquisition, and good coaches.

I've said it before and will say it again. I love winning championships but I more highly covet being a consistent winner.

OCBP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1995 to 2013 is 19 seasons, not 18. So the Packers have 15 winning seasons in the past 19 seasons. A more “normal” benchmark is probably 20 years and since the Packers went 9-7 in 1994, they’ve had winning seasons in 16 of the past 20 years, with two finishes of 8-8. Wolf and Holmgren’s first season was 1992 and since then, the Packers have had 18 winning seasons in 22 years!
18 winning seasons in 22 years. Major reason--2 HOF QB's.

OCBP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's not dumb luck that we've won 18 in the last 22 seasons. Much credit has to be given to Bob Harlan for hiring Ron Wolf and Ted Thompson, two of the most successful GMs that the Packers have ever had (next to Lombardi and Lambeau of course). You don't pile up consecutive winning seasons without good team management, good fiscal management, good talent acquisition, and good coaches.

I've said it before and will say it again. I love winning championships but I more highly covet being a consistent winner.
18 winning seasons in 22years. Major reason--2HOF QB's.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
all NFL teams in comparison 95'-2013'

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

the Rams and Cards have only 4 each and yet 3 Super Bowl appearances in that time. Miami isn't as bad historically as some think of them lately. Browns all alone
We're elite. No doubt about it. Superb management made it happen. They've been extremely good at identifying talented coaches and players and giving them the tools to succeed. I'm proud and grateful to be an owner of this franchise.