Packer Forum Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like negative posts about Cheesy.

Oh wait! this is about negative posts that I don't like! I get it!

I didn't vote. I dislike uninformed votes or ones that put all the blame for anything on just one person. I also despise posts that are too quick to judge (TT).

Q: If you were on an island with only Rex Grossman and you had to form a team, to play nobody, would he be your Quarterback? Inquiring minds want to know......

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Q: If you were on an island with only Rex Grossman and you had to form a team, to play nobody, would he be your Quarterback? Inquiring minds want to know......

Dude! :D

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
trippster said:

If Belichick is alone in the woods, with no other people around, is he still piece of ****?

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
trippster said:

If Belichick is alone in the woods, with no other people around, is he still piece of ****?

I was walking through the forest and a tree fell right in front of me... and I didn't hear it...

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
trippster said:

If a bear Belicheks in the woods does it still smell?

eap33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
wpr said:
trippster said:

If a bear Belicheks in the woods does it still smell?

Of course! Smells like the Bears (the Chicago kind) ;)

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i come and read alot of the posts and i post at times people can say what they want some i find silly some people are very informed others that think they know what is best well then they should wear the shoes for a day i like reading good posts those i dont like i skip :D

joym13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't vote because I am pretty new and haven't been pissed off yet :lol: but really, like others said, they all have to possibility if they are just lame posts.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Oh wait! this is about negative posts that I don't like! I get it!

I didn't vote. I dislike uninformed votes or ones that put all the blame for anything on just one person. I also despise posts that are too quick to judge (TT).

HEY!!! What did I do????
Oh.....to answer your question........I would look around the Island, and see if "Gilligan" was available, and put Rex on the bench!!! :wink: :lol:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Gattocheese said:
Its just like the special olympics - even though you may think you won, your still retarded.

Uncool.

VERY uncool...

I hate that phrase, and someone once said it here and it set me off on a huge rant...

So I guess I have to say it again?

People that say that phrase think its "cute". But they are ignorant to the fact they think only people with downs or mentally challenged people can participate in it.

Little do they know people with ALL DISABILITIES can participate ( wont let in people with no brains yet, that is yet to come)

I have a disabled 10 year old son who is in a wheelchair full time, he cant lift his hands to his mouth to use a fork, needs to bend his head down to reach it, needs a cup with a long straw to drink...

I have been on trips with him to be with other "retards" and those kids are AMAZING...

If he was ever selected or wanted to be in the special olympics I would be PROUD AS HELL...

Gattocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackOne said:
Gattocheese said:
Its just like the special olympics - even though you may think you won, your still retarded.

Uncool.

VERY uncool...

I hate that phrase, and someone once said it here and it set me off on a huge rant...

People that say that phrase think its "cute". But they are ignorant to the fact they think only people with downs or mentally challenged people can participate in it.

Little do they know people with ALL DISABILITIES can participate ( wont let in people with no brains yet, that is yet to come)

I have a disabled 10 year old son who is in a wheelchair full time, he cant lift his hands to his mouth to use a fork, needs to bend his head down to reach it, needs a cup with a long straw to drink...

I have been on trips with him to be with other "retards" and those kids are AMAZING...

If he was ever selected or wanted to be in the special olympics I would be PROUD AS HELL...

people who annoy you - n ggers

well if you cant laugh at yourself

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackOne said:
Gattocheese said:

Uncool.

VERY uncool...

I too have worked at Special Olympic events for these kids. At the end of the day I never once left and was not completely impressed with these young men and women and when I got home hugged my kids.

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
PackOne said:
Gattocheese said:

Uncool.

VERY uncool...

See dictionary ... reference ... huge loser.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
PackOne said:
Gattocheese said:

Uncool.

VERY uncool...

JUST WOW

Gattocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well i wasnt going to repost back. I am sorry everyone that i posted offensive jokes in Packer forums. I keep forgeting this is a professional site. I am used to going on comedy forums, game forums, ect.. and having fun using crude humor with other people. I got carried away. Sorry. I have the upmost respect for everyone here, not only because they are Packer fans, but because i been here a long time and feel that your conversations have had an impact on my thinking and my life in a positive way.

The last post i did about "if you cant laugh at yourself" is because i am black. I didnt mean to offend you guys, but to offend myself. I wasnt sure if anyone would catch that or not. I am also 30 years of age and a Packer fan of 19 years.

I refuse to be a lurker in such a passionate forum site. I just got to keep my feet dry and keep everything clean and civil. I promise i will not post any future offensive material, unless its about the Cowboys, Queens, or Bears.

Gattocheese.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now that is one excellent post Gatto. :thumbsup:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well i wasnt going to repost back. I am sorry everyone that i posted offensive jokes in Packer forums. I keep forgeting this is a professional site. I am used to going on comedy forums, game forums, ect.. and having fun using crude humor with other people. I got carried away. Sorry. I have the upmost respect for everyone here, not only because they are Packer fans, but because i been here a long time and feel that your conversations have had an impact on my thinking and my life in a positive way.

The last post i did about "if you cant laugh at yourself" is because i am black. I didnt mean to offend you guys, but to offend myself. I wasnt sure if anyone would catch that or not. I am also 30 years of age and a Packer fan of 19 years.

I refuse to be a lurker in such a passionate forum site. I just got to keep my feet dry and keep everything clean and civil. I promise i will not post any future offensive material, unless its about the Cowboys, Queens, or Bears.

Gattocheese.
Class....PURE class!!!
I caught your joke, and had we been in the same room, i would have been laying on the floor laughing! I KNEW some would take it wrong. Thats the hard part about typing words on a computer.....people can't SEE you when you say something, and sometimes the way, or what you are trying to say gets terribly misunderstood. Thats what happened with your post. I caught it right away, and KNEW what you meant, and laughed.......i also knew some wouldn't get it.
I make fun of myself ALL the time! Heck, i have PLENTY to work with!!!! :lol:

joym13

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Gattocheese.

Well, if you keep posts like this coming, I hope to see more! Thanks for explaining yourself.

Fuzznuts

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Gattocheese.

You're black!

You're not allowed to post on this forum....How the hell did you get in here.....?

:lol:

(See...only kidding. Just a little funny comedy material....I think people need to lighten up a little....Jokes are funny, but everyone's got different sensibilities, I guess...I bet I am going to get creamed for this joke, but so be it. I think it's funny...)

Go Pack Go in '08...

Chris Rock better not try to join this forum....

(Nobody'd get his jokes..!)

Status
Not open for further replies.