Packer Forum Fantasy Football League

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It works out when the draft is pre-determined and people do no play the same amount of games??

The 5 point advantage was only the tipping point, I could live with it.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Instead of whining on the forum, why not message me? The draft was randomized before so people could trade draft picks. That was posted on the leagues front page. I fixed it so it is now randomly chosen 1 hour prior to the draft. The schedule was screwy for idk what reason and now is fixed. The 5 point homefield advantage is playoffs only and that is because if you get homefield advantage in the playoffs then you earned it. Next time just PM me instead of whining publicly.

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought the best way to gets things fixed would be to get others input, didn't mean to come off as whinny, just picky when it comes to FF I guess. I am pretty sure there would still be two starting QBs if I only went through *** though, so give me a bit of a break.

I didn't read the draft order was suppose to be set, feel free to change it back if that is that you prefer.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
You are fine Versus. Btw the you can launch the draft. It starts in 34 minutes. Poppa Sans cannot join us for the draft because he has some family stuff to deal with tonight.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Great draft PFFFL members! I am open to reasonable trades and if you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was wicked fun!!! I think I have a good roster set up. Good luck to everybody! Until game time!

@Moose, I'm open to trade if you need any help. I got some extra RBs and WRs, I'm also possibly looking to trade Dallas's D but I'm not sure if you are interested in that. Let me know if I can help with anything!

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
I'll get back to you on that tomorrow, Kitten. Right now I'm feeling loopy on my second glass of wine. Might not be the best time to mess with my team. LOL I'm really looking forward to my first year in FF.

rawalabhay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll get back to you on that tomorrow, Kitten. Right now I'm feeling loopy on my second glass of wine. Might not be the best time to mess with my team. LOL I'm really looking forward to my first year in FF.

Let's see if you have beginner's luck! I kinda sucked I played the first time!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score

No worries, we'll help you along! The first time I played, I made the mistake of loading my team with mostly players of the same team, the Eagles. Never EVER loud you team with all or mostly players from the same team!!! It was a disaster. I finished last of my league. You see, we wouldn't of let you do that during live draft, we got your back!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts