Packer Forum Fantasy Football League

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Who is interested in a Packer Forum member only fantasy football league done on ESPN.com?
PM me if you are interested.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
If we can find a day that would be good for all of us to draft then I can set it up.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Would you prefer a starting lineup of 2 qbs, 2 rbs, 2 flex (rb/wr), 2 wrs, 1 te, 1 def, 1 k, and 7-8 bench spots. Or a 1 qb, 2 rbs, 1 flex (rb/wr), 2 wrs, 1 te, 1 def, 1 k, and 6 bench

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would lose the flex and add a standard WR or maybe a TE/WR flex.

The league is weak in RBs and it would just award someones lucky guess over skill.

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was terrible last season, everyone got a great or at least quality back for your #1 slot and then it was a guessing game the rest of the way. I guessed wrong, and had my worst year in more than a decade of playing fantasy football (by far, it was horrific).

GWheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was terrible last season, everyone got a great or at least quality back for your #1 slot and then it was a guessing game the rest of the way. I guessed wrong, and had my worst year in more than a decade of playing fantasy football (by far, it was horrific).
I finished first in points and record in league last year because of my receivers. Because of injuries and the number of players in the league I was reduced to starting Danny Woodhead and Brandon Jackson in the last three games. It sucked.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I drafted rodgers first the past 3 years and I have been golden. Rbs and Wrs can be picked up from waivers.

rawalabhay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am in as well!

Have been playing on yahoo so don't know how espn works. But we play the head to head version and then have playoffs at the end. I finished first in the regular season last year and lost in the championship game!

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll give it a go. Helped my 10yr old win on NFL.com last year. Got lucky getting Vick on waivers. We never did get productive receivers. Steven Jackson and Gore as workhorse RBs. How about getting team special teams involved some how? Yards per return gotten - given plus scores and turnovers. I didn't like how NFL.com public leagues did it. Scores go with the defense but turnovers charged to the players personal stats.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Any preferences for the league? Such as starting 2 qbs or having 10 bench spots? I am leaving the scoring as standard.

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If there is still room... i didnt count how many people said they wanted in . But i will join just send me a PM for draft day / time i am pretty flexible so just let me know and i will be there

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nay to two QBs or to extra people on the bench.

I have always wondered what a league without kickers would be like, but other than that maybe have a WR/TE flex position and take away a standard WR, those always work well.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Idk, I like the 2 qbs starting. But it depends on how many teams we will have. I wont make the league till the beginning of next month so that more of these signings and trades get done.

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we have ten teams and two starters, that means you have to draft at least one back-up, which means 30 of the 32 starting QBs would be drafted. That isn't fantasy football to me. If there is only 5 teams why not I suppose, I still don't like the idea, but anymore than 5..

Members online

Latest posts