Packer fly on the wall

Ghost of Billy Mays

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you could listen in on one of the following, which would you choose?

The Packers draft room in the 1st couple of rounds
Training camp on final cut days
Inside the huddle on a game winning drive
Inside the locker room after a big win

Me...I would pretend to be a chair for 8-hours in the draft room to listen in on conversations on certain players.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hmmm, Inside the locker room and huddle would have no substance, so those would be out for me. For me it would be training camp just to hear how they think the season will shape up and how certain players are coming along. The draft I dont think would be as good because its 2 hours in the first round for just one player, seems like alot of sitting around to me.

y5nthon5a1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where's the option for everytime they're discussing free agency/trades, we could listen to them? haha.

I'd wanna be in the draft room as the pen or whatever they use so when they write down the guy they wanna draft, I can say who they pick.

lancer84

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For me it would probably be during the draft. I'd like to hear what TT would say to each rivals picks, and to see which person he would like to draft, and his reaction to losing a potiential pick.

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great question!

I'd like to be in on the final cuts, with the ability to be the first to scratch my head.........

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Might be because of the time of year it is right now........but I say..........Draft room.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The locker room just before the game, during halftime and afterwards.
I always wonder what they talk about in there.

Before I knew that they just talked during halftime, I thought they took a shower. LOL

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Draft. I'd love to hear Ted's rationale behind his picks, and not the standard fare he feeds us at the pressers after the picks.

I'd also like to get a peek at his board.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like all of these answers but I would have really loved to be a fly on the wall when MM had those marathon talks with #4 in August of 2008!

spack84

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would have said the start of free agency, but that would be boring if you know what I mean. I would like to be a fly on the wall during the draft meetings and draft day.

CheezPleez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd like to be in the locker room after a blowout loss..I've always wanted to know how coaches and players handle that situation

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hmm I like everyone's options but I just want a share one of my own which wasn't included from one of the choices. I bet all of you guys here would agree with me that you would've been in the booth or on the sideline alongside TT after our loss to the Favre and the cheatqueens twice. I bet you his reaction was like "WTF!!" and his zombie eyes shot out of its sockets. LOL

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hmm I like everyone's options but I just want a share one of my own which wasn't included from one of the choices. I bet all of you guys here would agree with me that you would've been in the booth or on the sideline alongside TT after our loss to the Favre and the cheatqueens twice. I bet you his reaction was like "WTF!!" and his zombie eyes shot out of its sockets. LOL
TT doesn't have emotions...

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Standing next to Lombardi during the Ice Bowl would be a dream. My brother had press credentials at that game and was on the sideline at the start of the 2nd half. He'll never forget it. Nitschke was crazy he was so fired up.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Standing next to Lombardi during the Ice Bowl would be a dream. My brother had press credentials at that game and was on the sideline at the start of the 2nd half. He'll never forget it. Nitschke was crazy he was so fired up.

Thats awesome

Members online

Latest posts