Packer fans deserve this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only thing holding the Pack back is their O-line and injuries/bad management at the safety position. When you look at their 2 losses this season, they could have easily came back to tie/win if one or 2 little things went their way. I'm still holding to the belief that Clifton and Bigby will get healthy and the Pack will re-sign Tauscher.

Back to the game. if the pack don't turn the ball over twice in the red-zone I think they win this game. Or if they recover one of the 2 onside kicks.

Vs the Bengals. If we got that last snap off in time I'm thinkin TD. The offense was really on Rhythm.

On the bright side young players are starting to step up. Nelson, Barbre, and Matthews all played a great game. It's just a matter of time before the Pack rise to power again.
shoulda, woulda,coulda, I bet you are in a fantasy league since you live in a fantasy world. Chilly shut the offense down after the safety so to say the vikings would of played the same being in a tight game is crazy. The prevent defense also would have changed. The Vikings beat them down and has Aaron rodgers and Jared Allen met? they looked like they were dateing for awhile in the game. I could tell who wears the pants in that relationship BTW. Yikes Allen is a stud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The problem with "football arguements" is the fact that people always look at the past. Lets check facts from THIS year, because football is all about what people are DOING RIGHT NOW:

Tony Romo
76 of 131 (58%)
990 Yards
4 TDs
4 INTs
79 rating

Aaron Rodgers
77 or 127 (60%)
1100 Yards
8 TDs
1 INT
101 Rating

I will takes Rodgers ANY day of the week over Romo. Enjoy your 1 and 3 record and the rest of your crappy season.
oh feel the burn Romo guy and I havt to agree Aaron Rodgers is a stud and as a Vikings fan I hate to say it

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I'm a Cowboys fans. Here's the deal:

You deserve this. Not because you did something wrong, but because it's your time. You had a great QB for 16 years, now you deserve to live on the other side.

Maybe your franchise was right in moving on. Aaron Rodgers looks pretty good. However, this decision comes with a price, and you're paying it. Now, if Favre takes your rival to the Superbowl . . . it wasn't a good decision. It may be indirect self-destruction. Aaron Rodgers looks good, puts up nice stats. However, GB was 13-3 w/ Favre with the SAME roster and then 6-10 with Rodgers. Sorry guys. It's not the O-line. He holds the ball too long. Get rid of it! If Favre held the ball as long as he does, he'd have been sacked a lot too. Aaron Rodgers is kind of like Romo. Stats, stats, stats. Favre, like Aikman, is a winner. You had Favre for 16 years. Now, you know what it's like to play against him. He's pretty good isn't he? Rodgers is a fantasy football guy. But the fumbles, sacks and ints won't get you to the playoffs.

I'll take Rogers over Romo. Better arm and better leadership. Romo looks like a confused chicken out there when his team is losing just starring off at the ceiling. Go to a Dallas game and watch him when the cameras aren't on him.

Rogers played a great game yesterday. Yeah, a fumble (thanks O-line) and one Pick. Farve played lights out cause he was determined to show GB how he hasn't lost anything. Farve had a great night, got his revenge, whatever that means etc... Still the final score was only 7 points difference. I don't know why people act like GB got their ***** handed to them. Not like the Cowboys did by Philly 43-3 or whatever that beyatch slapping was last year.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, the Refs were definitely spooked by all the hype and were out to keep the game clean. For some reason they only could see GB!??????? I saw Vikes O-line holding nearly every time AP rushed. I think they got a phone call from the league officiating cause they totally backed off in the 2nd half. By then they had done a lot of damage.

Pack_Attack_Is_Back

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Umm... Bastian are you forgetting the 3-13 season they had with Favre...? I guess when you you want to put Favre on a pedestal you forget those type of things... The Packers had several losing seasons with him behind center. Oh, and dont forget that Rodgers doesn't have that little tendency to throw the stupid interceptions that Favre does. Last but not least Favre is single handedly the reason the Packers didn't go to the superbowl two years ago, and yes the offensive line is the Packers biggest downfall this season. Just put the Kool-Aid down, man. But what can we truely expect from a Cowboys fan?

MplsPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Umm... Bastian are you forgetting the 3-13 season they had with Favre...? I guess when you you want to put Favre on a pedestal you forget those type of things... The Packers had several losing seasons with him behind center. Oh, and dont forget that Rodgers doesn't have that little tendency to throw the stupid interceptions that Favre does. Last but not least Favre is single handedly the reason the Packers didn't go to the superbowl two years ago, and yes the offensive line is the Packers biggest downfall this season. Just put the Kool-Aid down, man. But what can we truely expect from a Cowboys fan?

LOL. Are you serious?? Favre has only ONE losing season as an NFL starting QB in his WHOLE ENTIRE CAREER. That was in 2005 when GB went 4-12 under Mike Sherman's last year as coach. You should look up the facts before you say something like that.

Pack_Attack_Is_Back

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I stand corrected... My point is that Favre was not the team... He was part of a team, and if he hadn't ****ed around so long about coming out of retirement, and made the decision in a timely manner, he would still be in green and gold. The first time he said he wanted to come back the packers welcomed him with open arms and he backed out.

FootballDude

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packer fans, face it....

Brett did NOT want to be a Packer anymore. The organization was not doing enough to keep him around as far as draft picks and an o-line...that is why he couldn't make a decision. He wanted to be let go to start with a new team.

It took him a year, but now he is on the team he wants to be on.

I love hearing about all this whining about the officicals and the people whining about hearing Brett Brett Brett Brett. Hey, other teams has to put up with this from YOUR quaterback for 16 years...now it is your turn. No fun, is it? You are no longer "favored" for calls like when you had Brett.

OP
OP
B

Bastian

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah and how long has Phony Romo been there and not taken them to a super bowl (nvr will btw). Give Rogers a new O-line, a lil more experience, some time to throw, and he will get the packers to the super bowl. yeah he holds on to it a little too long. But with an O-line that "Holding on too long" bs really wouldnt be a huge issue.

Take your cowgirl loving *** off this site

Dude, this is only his third full year as a starter. By the way, he holds the ball way too long. Like Drew Bledsoe.

OP
OP
B

Bastian

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The problem with "football arguements" is the fact that people always look at the past. Lets check facts from THIS year, because football is all about what people are DOING RIGHT NOW:

Tony Romo
76 of 131 (58%)
990 Yards
4 TDs
4 INTs
79 rating

Aaron Rodgers
77 or 127 (60%)
1100 Yards
8 TDs
1 INT
101 Rating

I will takes Rodgers ANY day of the week over Romo. Enjoy your 1 and 3 record and the rest of your crappy season.

Like I said, he's a fantasy football QB. Wins are all that matter. And he is a loser 8-12. You can hide from the FACTS.

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a Cowboys fans. Here's the deal:

You deserve this. Not because you did something wrong, but because it's your time. You had a great QB for 16 years, now you deserve to live on the other side.

Maybe your franchise was right in moving on. Aaron Rodgers looks pretty good. However, this decision comes with a price, and you're paying it. Now, if Favre takes your rival to the Superbowl . . . it wasn't a good decision. It may be indirect self-destruction. Aaron Rodgers looks good, puts up nice stats. However, GB was 13-3 w/ Favre with the SAME roster and then 6-10 with Rodgers. Sorry guys. It's not the O-line. He holds the ball too long. Get rid of it! If Favre held the ball as long as he does, he'd have been sacked a lot too. Aaron Rodgers is kind of like Romo. Stats, stats, stats. Favre, like Aikman, is a winner. You had Favre for 16 years. Now, you know what it's like to play against him. He's pretty good isn't he? Rodgers is a fantasy football guy. But the fumbles, sacks and ints won't get you to the playoffs.

How About Dem Cowboys, CAN ROMO THROW A FOOTBALL?

NO **** OFF

OP
OP
B

Bastian

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Wasn't that his only losing season in 16 years? O.k. Now Rodgers can't have anymore. He's already got his.

13-3 with Favre
6-10 the next year with only one change to the roster. Rodgers

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
okay this is going no where...

This argument has enough threads..

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score

nothing better than revisonist history. The reson AR doesn't throw ints is because the ball is glued to his fingers. He's so afraid of making a mistake that its sickening. People have got to stop ginving him a free pass and give some of the balme to him. Make a play or throw the ball away. I'm not saying that he will never be good or great, but he is overrated right now. People are too quick imo to judge. You cant tell how good a qb will be after 16 games. Only time will tell if he is the real deal or not. Right now he is not winning ball games.
I dont care what he threw for last year or how many tds. I would like to see how many of those came when the game was out of reach. I do think his stats are puffed a little with having to play prevent d in many of the games last year.

Before you all rip me apart, I am not saying he's the total reason this team sucks. TT and MM have a lot to do with this teams failures, more so than the team. And I am not saying he's a bad qb, just need more time before a decision can be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts