Packer fan in Oregon (from GB)

RockHammerer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a lifelong Packer fan who grew up in Green Bay but I am currently living in Portland, OR. I try to see all the games live out here, but I've had to miss a few. Hopefully now that the Pack are Super Bowl champs, they'll be on a little more often in the Pac NW.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Hi, Rockhammerer - welcome! I'm in the Pacific Northwest too, just north of you. A lot of people in this region are pretty happy about the new World Champions. :smile:

hansel13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a lifelong Packer fan who grew up in Green Bay but I am currently living in Portland, OR. I try to see all the games live out here, but I've had to miss a few. Hopefully now that the Pack are Super Bowl champs, they'll be on a little more often in the Pac NW.

Sick, I'm living in Portland right now too. I got to PSU, what do you do in Portland?

Packers and Quackers all day. Whose your college football team?

john honz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Members online

Latest posts