packer fan in east tennessee

A1MEANGREEN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hiya i have been a packer fan since the 60s. so i have seen the good times and the rough ones too. i have been on other forums and thought i would check this one out. this one looks pretty good. i think i will stay here. so far its the best i have found. are you ready for the draft ?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome!!! Hope you come to really like it here

I am ready for the draft to see Ted gain 32 picks

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hiya i have been a packer fan since the 60s. so i have seen the good times and the rough ones too. i have been on other forums and thought i would check this one out. this one looks pretty good. i think i will stay here. so far its the best i have found. are you ready for the draft ?

Welcome, enjoy the fun.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WELCOME!!!
You couldn't be in a better place to discuss Packer football......or just about anything else! :D

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrow, I am really beginning to get concerned about your mental state. :p

Welcome A1MEANGREEN, this place isn't bad....but too many cheeseheads.

Whenever you decide to see the light, feel free to PM me and I shall help you cross the threshold from the darkside. :lol:

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Congrats on the bowl win this season.. I look forward to meeting the Vols again someplace in the future... need a bit of revenge.. :razz:

Welcome to the site.. post often and be merry!

OP
OP
A1MEANGREEN

A1MEANGREEN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats on the bowl win this season.. I look forward to meeting the Vols again someplace in the future... need a bit of revenge.. :razz:

Welcome to the site.. post often and be merry!
yeah maybe we can do it again. i was kinda worried about playing the badgers but everything turned out alright in the end. but it was a good game. thanks for the welcome my friend!!!

Members online

Latest posts