Packer Fan in Bear Country

IlliniPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought this would be the perfect time to introduce myself. I've lived in Illinois all my life about 2 hours from chicago. My whole family are basically bears fans. I never really caught on to the bears even though my dad tried. I'm probably like alot of fans that became a fan of brett favre. I would say it wasn't until about the 96-97 season. I later realized how much more to the packers there was than just favre. I found friends that were packer fans. I later started to appreciate the history of the packers and everything they stood for. I went to my first game in december of 2000 against the lions. I've been hooked ever since. I've been to only two games ever. The first game I mentioned and the Packers/Bears game in Chicago a couple years ago. Went to fanfest the last two years and ever since i've been hooked.

OP
OP
IlliniPackerFan

IlliniPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome!

Fanfest is great isnt it? Going again this year?

Yes, I love the Question and Answers. Won the Jerry Kramer and James Lofton signed helmet last year. They've been always coming up with new ideas like the locker room tour and letting people walk out on the field. But they aren't doing it this year.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, I love the Question and Answers. Won the Jerry Kramer and James Lofton signed helmet last year. They've been always coming up with new ideas like the locker room tour and letting people walk out on the field. But they aren't doing it this year.

Correct no fan fest

And WELCOME!

OP
OP
IlliniPackerFan

IlliniPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One thing I forgot to mention is that my father in law is actually a packers fan. Everyone likes to joke that that is how I was able to get his approval to marry his daughter.

IllinoisPackergrl12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi there everyone. My name is Charlene! I am a 23 year old Packers fan that has also lived in Illinois my entire life. I live in a town called Bolingbrook. Everywhere I go, everybody is hating on me for being a Packer's fan, but I can't help it. I am so madly in love with this team. I have people trying to convert into a Bear's fan, but it will never ever happen. I am a diehard Packers fan through and through! I bleed green and gold. All I can say is go Packers, and lets bring home a win tomorrow!

:chisux:

Members online

Latest posts