Packer Fan Hall of Fame

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The nomination deadline for the Packer Fan Hall of Fame nomination is October 31st.
Let's see if we can get Cheesey elected.
Someone needs to write a 500 word essay and a picture would need to be submitted. Can we get someone to take on this challenge?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was a nice thought Yoop! Thanks for trying!
Guess i'll have to be content with being one of the herd! :D

OP
OP
Y

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Damn, someone on this forum who can write an effective essay has to pick this up.
Cheesey has everything it takes to be a hall of famer.
Come on folks lets do this!

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The nomination deadline for the Packer Fan Hall of Fame nomination is October 31st.
Let's see if we can get Cheesey elected.
Someone needs to write a 500 word essay and a picture would need to be submitted. Can we get someone to take on this challenge?
We have some talented people here at pf.com. Surely someone can do this. :packbeer:

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Surely!
Come on somebody step up to the plate!

Alright.. I will give it a shot.. I will attempt to write it on the little I have known of Cheesey and have seen through the computer screen...

There are some posters here that might get a PM for some back stories and suggestions.

Tripp, VR, Montana Bob... PM me with some stories and offhand facts that should be included.. for the fact anyone that wants to submit some things to include.. PM them as well.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I probably will start writing it mid next week, so with those that have ideas.. please send them by early next week so I can lay the essay out a bit.

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK... here you go:

Dear Packers Fan Hall of Fame Nomination Committee and Rulers of Packer Fandom:

I am nominating "Cheesey" from the PckerForum.com Internet Packer Forum because he is a Packer Fan of Packer Fans.

Why, you may ask. Because he's a swell guy. He's been a Packer fan since at least 1999 which is a long time if you're in prison or something like that.

I've never met Cheesey personally but I do know he has long hair. Any guy who doesn't have to get a hair cut to keep his job has got to be doing something right. I would let my hair grow long, that's fir sure, if I didn't have to "play the game" at work.

Another reason Cheesey should be in the Packer Fan Hall of Fame is because he posts a lot on the Internet. If he doesn't have to cut his hair and has time to spend on the Internet instead of being at a real job, it just means he's smart.

If a guy is smart and is a Packer fan, then that is all you need to know. Cheesey is well known for his sense of humor and doesn't flame anybody unless they deserve it. Gee, like I said, what a swell guy!

Thank you, and I hope you will consider nominating Cheesey. If he wins, he said he would give me half of the $500 Packer Pro Shop gift certiifcate for writing this. What a swell guy!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh geez......LOLOL!!! Yup....i DO have long hair!
I didn't expect anyone to actually try to do this........once again I am humbled!
Hey........Trippster has some stories about me! But i don't know if he has the time to share any of them!
Trippster also has the nice pic of me with Nick Barnett at the first "Fan Fest".

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesy is definately worthy. I'm sure TT would call him Packer people.
As long as Cheesy prvides the compulsary urine sample.
Only clean fans are allowed in the HOF or we'll have to put an asterix beside him. LOL

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesy is definately worthy. I'm sure TT would call him Packer people.
As long as Cheesy prvides the compulsary urine sample.
Only clean fans are allowed in the HOF or we'll have to put an asterix beside him. LOL
Hey....if it's NOT clean, i'll just run it through a second time!!!! (EEEEWWWW!!!!) :lol:
Oh.....and the essay has to be 500 words or less, so it doesn't have to be real long.
How about........."Cheesey be da man!"??? :lol:
I don't think that would win though......LOLOLOL!!! :lol:

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yooperfan said:
Surely!

Tripp, VR, Montana Bob...

Yo yooper, you noticed how Pack93z quotes you, then throws Tripp, me, and MontanaBob into the mix?
I see that he lumps all the "old" farts together!...Age discrimination!...I smell a lawsuit :)

Well, a little over a year ago, (before I blessed you guys with my presence), I thought that all Packer Fans were basically a sub-human, beer swilling, sausage sucking, sheep molesting, and the most woefully sad group of individuals that inhabited the planet.

However, since spending some time here, I have come to the realisation the Packer Fans are actually fairly decent, somewhat intelligent, and overall good folks. :p

Even though I am a Vikings Fan, it would be my great pleasure to assist in whatever form, the nomination of cheesey to the Packer Fan Hall of Fame.
I can not think of anyone more deserving of that honor (dubious that it may be :D )

Seriously, I have never had any desire to attend a game at Lambeau field, but I would consider it a true honor to attend a game there with cheesey.

Cheesey is the true embodiment of a Packer Fan, and and anyone would be hard pressed to find a "prouder cheesehead".

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack93z said:
yooperfan said:
Surely!

Tripp, VR, Montana Bob...

Yo yooper, you noticed how Pack93z quotes you, then throws Tripp, me, and MontanaBob into the mix?
I see that he lumps all the "old" farts together!...Age discrimination!...I smell a lawsuit :)

Well, a little over a year ago, (before I blessed you guys with my presence), I thought that all Packer Fans were basically a sub-human, beer swilling, sausage sucking, sheep molesting, and the most woefully sad group of individuals that inhabited the planet.

However, since spending some time here, I have come to the realisation the Packer Fans are actually fairly decent, somewhat intelligent, and overall good folks. :p

Even though I am a Vikings Fan, it would be my great pleasure to assist in whatever form, the nomination of cheesey to the Packer Fan Hall of Fame.
I can not think of anyone more deserving of that honor (dubious that it may be :D )

Seriously, I have never had any desire to attend a game at Lambeau field, but I would consider it a true honor to attend a game there with cheesey.

Cheesey is the true embodiment of a Packer Fan, and and anyone would be hard pressed to find a "prouder cheesehead".
Hey Vikes.....thats not a "lawsuit" you smell, you forgot to change your "Depends!!!"LOLOLOL!!! :lol:
Oh geez........sorry! Couldn't pass that one up! They would have taken away my "comedians license!"
Anyway.........on a more serious note........i am humbled by what you wrote! I would be HONORED to sit with you, and not just at a game! Maybe someday we can meet up in real life! (If you don't mind being seen with the "Cheese!")
You know, Pack93z could probably use (for the most part) what you wrote here for addition to whatever he might write. I have to say, it's pretty good stuff to have a Viking fan actually LIKE a Packer fan!
Thats kind of like the "Hatfields and the McCoys" sitting around a campfire singing "Koombya!" :lol:

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thats kind of like the "Hatfields and the McCoys" sitting around a campfire singing "Koombya!" :lol:

"This doesn't mean that we are going to swap spit in the shower." :rotflmao:

Clint Eastwood - Heartbreak Ridge.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

"This doesn't mean that we are going to swap spit in the shower." :rotflmao:

Clint Eastwood - Heartbreak Ridge.
Somehow, when Clint says it, it sounds tough. :lol:

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts