Packer fan from Wales

Caio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys, just joined. Primary school teacher and a Packer fan here all the way from Wales which is a country in the UK we have our own language etc, we are not English! ha, might know some famous Welsh people like Tom Jones, Katherine Jenkins, Catherine Zeta Jones, Anthony Hopkins, Dylan Thomas, Ioan Gruffudd, Richard Burton , Shirley Bassey, Rhys Ifans are all famous Welsh people. Our numner 1 sport in Wales is rugby, Been to a few NFL games in Wembley but am planning a trip to a Packers game over the next 2 years. Been a fan for years now, my Uncles were big Dolphins fans thanks to Marino, anyway love historical teams and snow games so it was an easy decision really! I subscribe to game pass and stay up until 4am most when the Packers play SNF or MNF and then drag myself into work the next day! Yes i could watch it on gamepass when I get back from work but it isnt the same! any way thats me folks!

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Only Welsh fellow I ever knew was named Daffd or something of the like. I don't quite remember how he spelled it. Anyway, Welcome and enjoy your stay!

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Welcome! your boys are doing well at the Rugby unlike our lot, oh well the only way is up for us. Enjoy your stay!

Members online

Latest posts